troubledone
Lord of smut
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2012
- Posts
- 62,246
Will you be my sous-chef if i am the master?![]()
Do you like sauce or the sweetness ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Will you be my sous-chef if i am the master?![]()
All of the above?Do you like sauce or the sweetness ?
A good sauce is important don't you think?...makes the dish come together...
Ooo is it a coming together party?A good sauce is important don't you think?...makes the dish come together...
Ooo is it a coming together party?
Do you like to lick the dish clean?A good sauce is important don't you think?...makes the dish come together...
does that make a sticky girl?Ooo is it a coming together party?

Is coming together required?Ooo is it a coming together party?
Is coming together required?
Maybe we could have sticky pudding with sweet sauce?does that make a sticky girl?![]()
I can be nice don't you think?
I'm gamenow THAT sounds delicious! when?
... would the boys want to watch? Absolutely! Can we taste a little too?I'm game... would the boys want to watch?
![]()
Poof read? Waht's taht?obviously my own! I my "t" key didn't show. it was supposed to say " It can be nice....etc" shows it's important to proof read before posting doesn't it?
Poof read? Waht's taht?