Mockingjay
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2014
- Posts
- 5,970
WHy is this page so low?
Look, I'm putting it up, does that count?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WHy is this page so low?
Ménage à trois?Are you speaking French?
Ménage à trois?
Do you?Do you speak Latin?
Lmao! Have you been practicing?Nopus, canus I fakum ittu?
XD
Lmao! Have you been practicing?
Seems like elegant pig Latin doesn't it?Fuckus ittu, ittu se hardus, se ittu?
XD
Seems like elegant pig Latin doesn't it?![]()
Why am I so confused?
Hasn't it changed over the years?Haven't heard it somewhere, i.e. on TV?
Want a cup of tea?
Welcome to the madhouse!
Hasn't it changed over the years?
Do you have chai?
People actually drink that stuff?
Do you like their iced tea?
Hi MichealHey Sticky, where you been?
Hi Micheal![]()
Would you believe I gave up sex for Lent?

Do you think I'm lying?And you expect me to believe THAT!??![]()