AverageGary
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2016
- Posts
- 2,554
Can you speak French?
To quote the great Frenchman Marcel Marceau from Silent Movie, "No"
But it's an orgy, does it matter if I can speak French?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can you speak French?
Has anyone else here checked out JD's Tumblr?
I can say that I had trouble working yesterday after perusing it for just a few minutes.
Why hadn't I noticed this before?
Haven't you checked out JD's profile?
Should I? Is this like show me yours I'll show you mine?
You can keep yours to yourself, but don't you want to see hers?

Can I participate in the orgy or do you already have enough people?![]()
is there ever enough people in an orgy?

Given this is Lit, don't you think we'll have enough sausages already?![]()

Don't you think the real issue is there was only one girl and she's left?![]()
![]()
Have you scared the only girl away again Vibes?
What makes you think I scared her away from me?
Doesn't history teach you anything?
Do you know my history?
Do I need to know your history?
Do you think I scared her away? I can be pretty scary at times.
Grrr! Argh! Rwar!
See...
Do you think I scared her away? I can be pretty scary at times.
Grrr! Argh! Rwar!
See...
Do you think it's the belt that intimidates them?
Or the absence of clothes?
You think he should add a shirt and tie?
Was I not scary enough?