supahspaz
Science Fiction
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2002
- Posts
- 44,259
I have never tried.. can you?red_flame said:i do love accents i wish we could upload voice wavs !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have never tried.. can you?red_flame said:i do love accents i wish we could upload voice wavs !
no you have to load it to another site and link it insupahspaz said:I have never tried.. can you?
It would be nice ... just your accent alone would make it worth itred_flame said:no you have to load it to another site and link it in
would be nice to hear every one

arnt nips the greatest thingstreebeardgarden said:Red had a lesuirely look at them all babe and you are one amazing looking lady
This one is a fav for me I love having the same thing done
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=600988
Thanks for sharing the pics of such a beautifull lady
![]()
![]()
![]()

lol my accent is goofysupahspaz said:It would be nice ... just your accent alone would make it worth it![]()
![]()

yes they are....red_flame said:arnt nips the greatest things![]()

no its notred_flame said:lol my accent is goofy![]()

red_flame said:arnt nips the greatest things![]()

red_flame said:lol my accent is goofy![]()
GOSHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!treebeardgarden said:yeah they are darling especially when they are attached to such an erotic lady hee hee
not quite as sexy as yours hun but for you
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/treebeardgarden/EE/pullingnip.jpg
UH HUHred_flame said:kae we have wonderful nips![]()

im doing absolutly fantastic tyMacdaddy23 said:Hey red, doing good ma'm?
!!!lmao you know it is !!!!supahspaz said:no its not![]()
I am all for that ....red_flame said:what do you say sweety you me and kaewhat a night
![]()
I do believe it would be as close to heaven on earth as a Man could get .... 