red_flame
an inspirational muse
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2005
- Posts
- 13,112
hiya sexy manBlkMaster4you said:Loving the new pics. Sooooo Hot...
thankyou for the compliments !!Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hiya sexy manBlkMaster4you said:Loving the new pics. Sooooo Hot...
thankyou for the compliments !!I like it as well! I think it could be fun to spank you while you lean in over the desk, and then afterwards turn you around and let you sit on the edge of the desk on your freshly spanked butt!red_flame said:oooo sounds like an interesting game !!

Thank youred_flame said:how cruel![]()
I try my best
And maybe if she's real good, she won't get sacked 
I think you should write it Red!!!red_flame said:you should write a story about it![]()
well you never know maybe i willShyGuy68 said:I think you should write it Red!!!
If you do, I want to read it!!red_flame said:well you never know maybe i will![]()
if i do i shall post it hereShyGuy68 said:If you do, I want to read it!!
You'll just have to find time for it! And if you need more inspiration, feel free to pm me, and I'll be more than willing to help you outred_flame said:if i do i shall post it here
i'll see how time goes and insperation!
ooooh im sure you couldShyGuy68 said:You'll just have to find time for it! And if you need more inspiration, feel free to pm me, and I'll be more than willing to help you out![]()

red_flame said:aw thankyou ran
my latest favs were in the valentine set the ones with roses![]()

lol i talk alotran57gr said:geeze, I had to go twenty pages back to find them, you've been a busy girl![]()
and yes, I'm loving the effect in those![]()

hello darlingsupahspaz said:good Moring sweetie![]()
Hope your Friday is purrrrfect
![]()
its been great so far
the sea was amazing today really alive!supahspaz said:goodI am glad ...
![]()
I noticed.. what great shots... When that happens it make you feel alive toored_flame said:the sea was amazing today really alive!

Bet she did.. #3red_flame said:the dog got soaked lol![]()