Reply Only With a Lyric...

Take me now, baby, here as I am
Pull me close, try and understand
Desire is hunger, it's the fire I breathe
Love is a banquet on which we feed

Come on now, try and understand
The way I feel when I'm in your hands
Take my hand come undercover
They can't hurt you now
Can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now

Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to lust
Because the night belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to us
 
When I was a child, running in the night
Afraid of what might be
Hiding in the dark, hiding in the street
And of what was following me
 
Is this the real life...
Is this just fantasy...
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

Open your eyes... Look up to the sky and see...
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

Because I'm easy come... Easy go...
Little high... Little low...

Anywhere the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me...

To me...
 
When I first saw you baby
You took my breath away,
I knew your name was Trouble
But, my heart got in the way
I couldn't stop myself from reaching out,
I could not turn away
 
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so fuckin special
I wish I was special
 
Take my hand
I'm a stranger in paradise
All lost in a wonderland
A stranger in paradise
If I stand starry-eyed
That's a danger in paradise
For mortals who stand beside
An angel like you
 
And I picked on the whims of a thousand or more
Still pursuing the path that's been buried for years
All the dead wood from jungles and cities on fire
Can't replace or relate, can't release or repair
Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be
 
Well, she's fashionably lean
And she's fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene
She'll never break a date
But she's no drag just watch the way she walks
 
^^^^
Great Billy Joel song!

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you'll just smile...
 
It makes me wonder when
I grow to be that age
Will I be walking down the street
Begging for your spare change

Or will I grow that old
Will I still be around
The way I carry on I'll be six feet underground
And waste away
 
When they kick out your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands above your head,
Or on the trigger of your gun?

They can crush us
They can shoot us
But they have to answer to...
Aaaah, ah
The Guns of Brixton
 
Hey there pretty girl can I kiss you?
With all you've said to me I think I'll miss you
And she said, "No one can kiss me while people scream
They're screaming for me"

Chorus:
One gun added on to the one gun
One gun added on on on
One gun added on to the one gun
One gun added on
 
I'm fallin' in love with someone
Yes I'm fallin' in love, in love with someone
I'm fallin' in loooove, in love with someone, I Shouldnta fallen in love with
 
Cause when you're sleepin' right next to me
I know you're the one
So when I hear you calling my name
Why do I turn away and run?

I guess that's why it's raining diamonds
Sweet happiness in tears
Crying heaven shed your diamonds
Diamonds for tears
 
And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
And racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in the relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
 
When there's storm clouds higher than heaven
And there's angels defeating themselves
And you can't get past half past eleven
Without feeding the sharks on the shelf
then... Faster than the setting sun we'll run away
 
And I'm waking to this aching
And it's breaking me in two
All the space
All the waste
All the distance between me and you
And the people with their voices
Random choices will they ever learn
To really see
Really be on fire when their spirits burn
I want the person inside me
To be someone I'd recognize
If he was in your eyes
 
Ive been tryna call
Ive been on my own for long enough
Maybe you can show me how to love..maybe
I'm going through withdrawls
You don't have to do too much
You can turn me on with just a touch..baby
I look around and sin city is cold and empty
No one's around to judge me
 
I count the hours since you slipped away
I count the hours that I lie awake
I count the minutes and the seconds too
All I stole and I took from you
But Bonny don't live at home (he don't live at home)
Bonny don't live at home
Words don't hold you, broken soldiers
 
Hunted down
Someone said, no story, no gain
Wipe the clock right now
I despise what you crave
I remember you
When you wore a different face
Never heard a story of anyone
Who drove the blacktop insane
 
Back
Top