Reply Only With a Lyric...

You don't know how to ease my pain
You don't know
You don't know how to ease my pain
You don't know what the sound is, darlin'
It's the sound of my tears falling, or is it the rain?
You don't know
 
One day this love will all blow over
Time for leaving the parade
Is there a place in this city
A place to always feel this way?
Tinseltown is in the rain
 
Because of Toledo
I got so worried and stayed clean
The pick ups in the wild prairies
The shadows dancing in between
Girl leans on the jukebox
In a pair of old blue jeans
Says I live here but I don't really live anywhere
 
Look out, Joe
I think the sky is fallin'
Seems that all the clouds have turned to stone
I'm callin' you from somewhere deep in Ohio
 
Look out across the fields, see me returning
Smoke is in your eye, you draw a smile
From the fireplace where my letters to you are burning
You've had time to think about it for a while.
 
You and your words flooded my senses
Your sentences left me defenseless
You built me palaces out of paragraphs
You built cathedrals
 
You say the hill's too steep to climb
You say you'd like to see me try

You pick the place and I'll choose the time
And I'll climb the hill in my own way
Just wait awhile for the right day

And as I rise above the tree line and the clouds
I look down, hearing the sound of the things you said today



Given all their amazing music, 'Fearless' remains my #1 favorite Pink Floyd song.
 
Last edited:
Row row row your boat
Gently down tbe stream
Merrily merrily merrily
Hi my name is Kreem 💋
Kreem sounds like Cream

I’m with you, my love
The light's shining through on you
Yes, I’m with you, my love
It’s the morning, and just we two
I’ll stay with you, darlin', now
I’ll stay with you 'til my seas are dried up

I’ve been waiting so long
To be where I’m going
In the sunshine of your love
 
What's her name?
Is that her there?
Oh, Christ, I think he's even combed his hair
Is that her?
Well, then what's her name?
Oh, it's never gonna be the same

But that's not her I know what's wrong
'Cause Chuck E.'s in love
With the little girl singin' this song
Don't you know?
 
Once we were years ahead, but now those thoughts are dead
Let me go (Let me go)
All hopeless fantasies are making fools of me
Let me go
I walk alone and yet never say goodbye
Let me go (Let me go)

( heaven 17, let me go)
 
I don't want 'cause I just get
All your slut heroes offer is a fear of the future
Past made useless 'cause I'm dying now
Communal tyranny a jail that bleeds our wrists
 
The sky burns bright, 24 hour night
And you don't pay death duties when your on death duty
You came here looking for the peace and quiet
The healthy air and the healthy diet
The sea's so calm but the street's a riot
Taken years off your life when you've no years left to give
 
He was waiting for the end of the world
Waiting for the end of the world
Waiting for the end of the world
Dear Lord, I said, "Surely hope you're coming
'Cause you really started something

And then the bride, the groom, the congregation, and the priest
All got onto the train when we were three stations east
Hiding from the scandal in the national press
They've been trying to get married since they stole the wedding dress

You can see them drowning as you stroll along the beach
But don't throw out the life line 'til they're
Clean out of reach.
 
You say you're feeling like a new tree
Man, they'll cut you from limb to limb
Pick your pocket with delight
Shake it to the right
Shake it in the light
Oh can't you see the glitter
The glitter in their eyes
 
You've got a tune it's in your head you want to get it placed
So you take it down to a music man just to see what he will say
He says "I hate the tune, I hate the words but I'll tell you what I'll do
I'll sign you up and take it round the street and see if it makes the grade
And you might even hear it played on the rock 'n' roll hit parade."
 
I've been down and I'm wondering why
These little black clouds keep walking around
With me
With me

It wastes time and I'd rather be high
Think I'll walk me outside and buy a rainbow smile
But be free
They're all free
 
Do you feel what I feel
Can we make it so that's part of the deal
I gotta hold you in these arms of steel
Lay your heart on the line this time
I wanna breathe when you breathe
When you whisper like that hot summer breeze
Count the beads of sweat that cover me
Didn't you show me a sign this time
 
Close your eyes, close the door
You don’t have to worry anymore
I’ll be your baby tonight

Shut the light, shut the shade
You don’t have to be afraid
I’ll be your baby tonight

Well, that mockingbird’s gonna sail away
We’re gonna forget it
That big, fat moon
Is gonna shine like a spoon
But we’re gonna let it
You won’t regret it

Kick your shoes off, do not fear
Bring that bottle over here
I’ll be your baby tonight
 
Back
Top