Reply Only With a Lyric...

The scene was rockin', all were digging the sounds
(Wa-ooh) Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds
(Wa-wa-ooh) the coffin-bangers were about to arrive
(Wa-ooh) with their vocal group, The Crypt-Kicker Five

They played the monster mash (The monster mash)
it was a graveyard smash (They played the mash)
it caught on in a flash (They played the mash)
they played the monster mash
 
One's on the bottom strong is he.
Two's in the middle carrying Three.
Three's pretending not to be...

3 Kobolds in a Trenchcoat!
 
A man in a trenchcoat
Once gave me a note
Saying come by my house if you please
That ain't all
He was big and small
And had eyes that could warm and freeze

He looked almost dead
I was afraid that
He was crazy or from some other place
But he looked at me cooly
Sure did fool me
When he vanished without a trace
 
I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky....
But why? Why? Why?
Can't it be, can't it be mine?
 
Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear
I thought that you'd want what I want
Sorry, my dear

But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns
Don't bothеr, they're herе
 
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and
I don't have time to go round and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
'Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should
What it is you think I should
 
I can guess where you've been tonight
You've been hanging out on the street
Wearing your dress too tight
You're showin' out to anyone you meet
But I don't want your secondhand love
I don't want your secondhand love
Don't bring me your secondhand love
Don't bring me your secondhand love
 
I'd take another chance
Take a fall, take a shot for you
Oh, and I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothing new, yeah, yeah
I loved you with a fire red
Now it's turnin' blue and you say
Sorry like the angel
Heaven let me think was you, but I'm afraid
 
My funny valentine
Sweet comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart
Your looks are laughable
Un-photographable
Yet you're my favorite work of art

Is your figure less than Greek?
Is your mouth a little weak?
When you open it to speak
Are you smart?

But don't change a hair for me
Not if you care for me
Stay little valentine, stay
Each day is Valentine's Day
 
Tous les garçons et les filles de mon âge
Se promĆØnent dans la rue deux par deux
Tous les garçons et les filles de mon âge
Savent bien ce que c'est d'ĆŖtre heureux

Et les yeux dans les yeux et la main dans la main
Ils s'en vont amoureux sans peur du lendemain
Oui mais moi, je vais seule par les rues, l'Ć¢me en peine
Oui mais moi, je vais seule, car personne ne m'aime
 
Fuckin don't do French, so here's this:

Oh this glorious sadness
That brings me to my knees
In the arms of the angels
Fly away from here

From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie

You're in the arms of the angels
May you find some comfort here
You're in the arms of the angels
May you find some comfort here
 
I really do appreciate the fact you're sittin' here
Your voice sounds so wonderful
But your face don't look too clear
So, barmaid, bring a pitcher, another round of brew
Honey, why don't we get drunk and screw?

Why don't we get drunk and screw
I just bought a water bed, it's filled up for me and you
They say you are a snuff queen, honey,
I don't think that's true
So, why don't we get drunk and screw?
 
I can feel it in her bite
There's something just a little more than ecstasy beneath
Those pretty little eyes, but she's my only type
From her fingers to her cheekbones
Takin me to places only she knows
 
Black hearted woman
Can't you see your poor man dyin'?
I can't count on both hands, baby
All the lonely nights I've been cryin'

Well I'm tired of all your slippery ways
I can't take your evil lyin'
 
Heartbreaker, your time has come, can't take your evil way
Go away, heartbreaker, heartbreak, heartbreak, heart.
 
Heartbreaker, your time has come, can't take your evil way
Go away, heartbreaker, heartbreak, heartbreak, heart.
Lyin', cheatin', hurtin' that's all you seem to do
Messin' around with every guy in town
Puttin' me down for thinkin' of someone new
Always the same playin' your game

Drive me insane trouble is gonna come to you
One of these days and it won't be long
You'll look for me but baby I'll be gone

This is all I gotta say to you, woman
Your time is gonna come
Your time is gonna come
Your time is gonna come
Your time is gonna come
 
Is there someone you know
You're loving them so
But taking them all for granted?
You may lose them one day
Someone takes them away
And they don't hear the words you long to say
 
It's easier to walk away
Cover and fade to black
When love scars and leaves you branded
Walk away and don't look back
 
I'm somewhere on a beach
Sippin' somethin' strong.
Got a new girl, she got it goin' on
We drink all day, and party all night.
I'm way too gone to have you on my mind.
She got a body and she's naughty
And she got me like you ain't never got me
I'm gettin' sun, gettin' some, and I ain't slept in a week
Yeah, I'm somewhere on a beach.
 
Beach Baby Beach Baby there on the sand from July to the end of September
Beach baby give me your hand
Give me something I'll always remember
 
You can't imagine so many monkeys in the daily mail
And all of them coming anonymously, so they leave no trail
Never thought I'd have an admirer from overseas
But somebody's sending me stationary filled with chimpanzees
 
Back
Top