Right now, I want...

Right now, I want .......

A tall glass of iced coffee, which would be easy enough to make, but I have to get some sleep, sometime tonight, ya' know?
 
A hug, Some hot chocolate, a cuddle, honey roasted ham
 
someone to chat with someone to play with I'm at the airport and so bored.......sigh
 
This afternoon...

This afternoon while I am out running some errands, I would like to meet a woman in a short skirt, showing some leg, and some sexy fuck me shoes. I would like to take that woman back to my house, lay her on the edge of my bed, hike up her skirt, pull down her panties, sniff them, spread her legs and them spend the next few hours eating her sweet pussy, hearing her moan and making her cum over and over. After she is spent, I would like to undo my pants, pull out my rock hard cock which would be covered in pre cum. I would like her to take my cock in her mouth and suck my cock the short amount of time before I explode in her mouth. She would swallow, kiss me so we get to taste each other and then repeat again next Sunday....

Honestly is that too much to ask?
 
Right now, I want to be well healthwise... and be well fucked.
 
Right now, I want to sit in front of a crackling fire and read my book...without interruption.
 
Back
Top