ScarletDaisy
Mischief Maker 🐝
- Joined
- May 28, 2025
- Posts
- 6,473
Pie should not come with serving sizesLast time I got a pie from Tesco, I was a family of four.
ETA : Take that how you like...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pie should not come with serving sizesLast time I got a pie from Tesco, I was a family of four.
I stand with you on the supermarket cluelessness. I'm petite, so I get this all the time. I try to schedule trips so my husband can go with me; tall, former military, with a scowl that can melt steel. And for a bonus, I don't have to ask some rando for help reaching items on the top shelf!Society has clearly failed to remove enough nonsense from daily life, so we're just going to have to do it ourselves.
Something annoyed you? Been inconvenienced by the drudgery of the modern world? A random thought popped into your head that makes you realise how the world can grind you down?
Pet peeves! Irrational dislikes! Petty grievances!
The doors to Room 101 are open, and you can be as irrational as you like.
I'll start us off with two things from my morning.
Groups of people who stop dead in the aisle of the supermarket to have a chat, blocking you way, Inconsiderate BASTARDS!
and
Websites that autoplay videos. Fuuuuuck off! If I want to watch it, I'll fucking well click play!
If you eat it all at once, that's technically only one piecePie should not come with serving sizes
ETA : Take that how you like...![]()
I had a young coworker say to me (with all sincerity), "wow. Your generation has seen so much..."People who can't drive the speed limit. Does my head in.
And I have a super young co worker who knows everything and thinks everyone is ancient if they are 10 years older than him. Stupid ageist.
Hey. Its a speed limit, not a speed target!People who can't drive the speed limit. Does my head in.
And I have a super young co worker who knows everything and thinks everyone is ancient if they are 10 years older than him. Stupid ageist.
Um, no. It's a (bare) minimum.Hey. Its a speed limit, not a speed target!
I agree, though.
This, plus at high elevation the bags are at almost popping capacity. Once you open it, and there's only like 5 or 6 in the package it's so disappointing!Shrinkflation..
Why yes I see that's a reasonable sized crisp packet, ah yes I see that most of the packet is empty, I shall enjoy my 7 crisps and like paying more for less.