Room 101

I had a young coworker say to me (with all sincerity), "wow. Your generation has seen so much..."

I felt even older when I realized he wasn't born when 9/11 happened. I simply nodded and agreed. 👵🏻
We had an apprentice who had never operated a touch tone telephone, didn't know how. Our place of work must be State of the Ark.

The iPhone generation has landed. Scary to think there are adults younger than the iPhone, not alone didn't see 9/11 or even the Millennium.
 
Last edited:
Paying for hand luggage, seat selection, food, hold luggage, using a check-in counter, for a flight with no entertainment, comfort or leg room..

What next? A £1 per sheet charge in the loo, or £5 to sit down on it??
There's places in Mexico that charge for loo roll, but they don't charge much. The most I've seen is 10 pesos/56 cents US/46p
 
Back
Top