Royal Blood (closed)

I awake the next morning no more well rested then before... indeed, I had rolled out onto the stone floor during my fit, leaving me with a deep stiffness that I coulden't shake out... had the last night been real? So drenched in nightmares as it was, I coulden't be certain. However, if it had, there was a rather large problem for me to deal with... and I for one, was forming a plan on how to take care of it.

Slidding on my own garmets; another dress tunic, although this one was slightly less fancy the the one I wore the day before, and I took to the wearing of a leather armored vest beneth, I walked out the door, looking at the newest guard on duty. "Sir, see to it that my sister gets herself another handmaiden this morning. She was not feeling her best last night and I'd rather not see her strain herself." Dutifully, the guard nodded and headed off, as I decended myself to fetch some breakfast. It wasen't much; mostly hams and dried corn mash from the last harvest, but we'd be rolling in more then what we knew to do with soon... if we got the harvest in before anything bad happened.

I sat at the great table mostly alone that day, waiting and secretly hoping for you to come down. At the moment, I had enjoyed that kiss... but was I correct in that? Even if I wasen't, could I watch you suffer the way you might be? If I was the man who could make you happy... then I would have to do what I had to do. Still, as I finished my plan, I realized it would take a bit of time. In order for her not to feel guilty, I would have to make it appear that I was the one who wanted it, and changing that perception could be, tricky.
 
I hear the knock on the door and my heat skips a beat.. could it be him, has he come to see me? Opening it, I see a young woman stood there and my body slumps.

"The prince has requested that i serve you today" she says.

I begin to shake my head "Oh that will not be needed as you can see I am already dressed, please tell him that I am fine and will be preoccupied for the majority of the day." I watch the uncertainty on her face, before she scurrys off, probably to do my bidding.

I spend the rest of the day in quiet lonliness, thinking of all that has happened, I had been hoping you would come and see me, but apparently you had more important things to do.

As evening approaches, I realise that it is time to eat, I briefly think about skipping it, but my growling stomach quickly silences those thoughts.

Standing I make my way to the great hall, seeing you already seated, I let my eyes drop to the ground as I walk in, taking my seat to your right.
 
The day was... rather stressful, to say the least. After dealing with state bussiness, the issues of the peasentry had a tendecy to, pile up as it where. So, I spent about half my day rubbing my hindquarters raw on my chair, issuing justice. Indeed, it wasen't so bad if you did it for two or three hours, but a full six hours really started getting to you... by the end, I wasen't paying as much attention as I would have liked. I had a bit of guilt for the problems my rushed rulings may have caused, but not quite enough to do something about it. Honestly, I had more then enough in my head then I needed.

Of course, it diden't stop there, and that might have been a blessing, as it kept my mid occupied with things other then what I had been thinking about before. Several times I had to check up on Veldim, go over profiles for suitors (both males and females, the later coming from their fathers for my own intrest), doing the inventory for the early harvest... a prince's work is never done I suppose. By the time it was all completed, I had nearly collapsed into my dinner chair, working away at perhaps what would be the worst meal of the year, as the earlier crops haden't yet be processed and we where scraping crumbs from the grainery. Still, i dug into it with reckless abandon, a bit wishful for sleep, before I hear you sit silently next to me, receiving your own food.

"Dear sister," I place a hand on your shoulder and look at you knowingly, all the thoughts I had tried to subdue coming out. "I just want to let you know someing. I've given word to our cheif messanger, and I will no longer be accepting suitors who do not fit the qualifications you laid down for me last night, at least until father orders otherwise." That was all I could manage to say before having to take a swallow of beer to calm my nerves, for once in my life a bit fearful for failure of one of my plans. "I assure you, nothing you told me went unheard. I wish only for your happiness." It was vauge enough to escape notice if heard... but would she understand me? "I would like to see you again tonight, if you do not mind. Would you do that for me?"
 
A plate of food is quickly set infront of me "thank you" I murmur softly as I pick up my fork, scooping some into my mouth, chewing and swallowing and then I feel a hand on my shoulder, internally I am wincing, I had hoped that you would quietly ignore me.

Turning around to face you, I sigh as I see the look on your face,, it was the same penatrating gaze that you always gave me. I quickly look back down at my plate, listening dutifully as you speak.. you said that you understand when clearly you did not, I didn't want anyone else. "Yes my prince" I say sweetly as I push my plate standing.

I was not sure that I wanted to see you, but of course I could never deny my brother. "Of course I must go prepare for bed" I tell you as I stand up, walking towards the door, and heading back to my room, shaking my head slightly..you had not listened to a word that I had said.

I enter my room, pulling my hair from its confines and allowing it to fall in soft curls down my back, next stripping off and pulling on a simple nightdress, I open the door and sit up on the edge of my bed, just staring at the door.
 
It was blantely obvious in everything about you at that moment; you obviously had not understood. Perhaps you would have fooled a casual aquantence, but I knew you far better then that. Still, you had accepted my request, which was at least something: I could work off that. "Very well then," I try to keep a decent cover for as long as possable, though your actions where making it extremely difficult. "Just dress properly, alright?" Of course, you where far enough away when I finished my last sentance that I wasen't quite sure that you heard me, but I could hope.

Slowly, as if part of me dreaded what would have to happen next (and it did), I finished my food, getting into a lengthy conversation with my adviosors over the amount of the harvest we should trade. Suffice to say, like everything else at the moment, there was great division, but managing the conversation made me feel a bit more princely, comfident... which was something I would need dearly.

Eventually, I stand up myself, though the discussion is still in some heat. "Excuse me sirs, but I haven't been sleeping well as of late. I'll be retiring for now." Of course, most of them where too caught up to notice, but I left anyways, not bothering to stop at my room before approching yours, opening the door a crack to peek inside and make sure you where there, before stepping in and shutting it quietly behind me, smiling slightly roughishly as I entertained a long forgotten memory. "Dear sister," I speak softly, as if to a frightened animal. "I apologize for my... indiscression earlier." I take small steps, pausing at each one, looking for signs of your disproval... I was doing this mostly because you needed it after all, but there was still a part of me that, selfishly perhaps, wanted this. "You have to understand, this was a bit of a big thing to bring up at once, and my mind wasen't in the right place. However," I was at your bed now, standing over at the side, not daring to sit down yet. "I've been thinking about what you said, and I do beleive you're right. I will not have you without a man, but if you will not accept any man other then myself." Leaning over, I give you a soft, tender kiss on the cheek, my voice bleeding honesty... true honesty. "Then, perhaps, I can help you with that. Just tell me," I pause for a moment, a bit unsure how to word this. "Why me? Its just, something I need to know."
 
I watch as you enter and immediatly tense up, preparing myself for the worst, but what surprises me is the softness on your face, the gentleness of your voice, still I was on guard. I allow you to approach the bed, fully aware of how near you are to me and then ~I feel it, the soft kiss on my cheek, making me shiver in complete delight.

Dare I get my hopes up, that you could love me as I had come to love you... but if there was even a chance, no matter how small it may be, I will take it and then you ask the most idiotic question I have ever heard.

"Why you" I ask, as I turn my head to face you, staring into your eyes. "Because you are the kindest man I have ever known, you listen to me, you take care of me, you are intelligant and I can actually hold a conversation with you" I decide to leave out that I think you are rather handsome,, it would be unladylike.

"Because I love you and despite all my flaws I know that you love me too and hopefully you always will"
 
I coulden't help but to chuckle lightly under my breath after I heard you speak, but a laughter of joy, nothing else. "Sweetling, there is nothing in this world that could make me love you one bit less then I do now." Shifting in, my arm wrapped about your back, I slid your legs over mine, so you are now sitting just next to me. "Still, you flatter me. I'm far from perfect..." pausing for a moment, working out my words, that's what I needed. "But I suppose I am near enough for you. Honestly, thinking about it, not one of the men I've talked to would make a better match for you then myself. I'm sure you feel the same way."

There was a very akward pause there, somthing catching in my nose from the cool night breeze. Still, I hold you close to myself, feeling a bit overdressed in your presence... though perhaps it was you who was underdressed, but alone it did not matter. You had always been one of the most beutiful woman I knew, but right here, right now, you looked so much more... womenly. "I don't want you to worry, alright? I just worry about you, what the world would think. For now, we must keep this quiet, alright?" Something seemed to be rubbing off on me... I was speaking just such that both parts of me would be appeased at once, though I could feel the part of me wanting you slowly grow stronger. "Please, just stay awhile."
 
"You are perfect to me" I stammer out, growing up I had idolized you and if I was completly honest with myself... then I still did a little bit. Still I was still unconvinced that you were fully on board with this and luckily I had heard talk from the servents, it was common knowledge that many of the servents were shared among the guards and despite the fact I would never give up my innocence until I was married, I could make him want me..

Leaning back on the bed just a little, I allow my nightgown to move up slowly, not too far just enough to give you a hint of the white underwear that I was wearing. "Big brother do I attract you" I ask, my voice sounded uncaring, but my eyes told a whole different story. "when you look at me do you want me, or do you still see that little girl?" I ask as I reach out taking your hand and pressing it against my covered breast. "Because I am all grown up now..."
 
My hand ran lightly up and down your back as I heard you stammer, feeling a certain happiness from the way you spoke it. It wasen't anything I haden't expected, but the way you expressed it was still enough to make me laugh a bit... if I haden't been in better control of myself. "I understand," I smiled kindly, before I felt you fall back, slidding down my arm into a rather... compromising position.

Still, I knew better then to fall for cheap pillow tricks; otherwise, I would have gotten myself caught in marriage already... and missed this wonderful oppritunity. I truely diden't like the tone of your voice... it just diden't fit into the situation. Yet, when I looked into your eyes, I could tell exactly what you where feeling. Try as you might, you'd never be able to hide anyything from me for long. "Of course I still see my little girl there, sweetling." I let my fingers flow down your breast, over your stomech, before pulling back. "To ask anything else is to ask the impossable. Yet, that's not to say I still want you, but no cheap tricks." I take the hand that pressed mine to your breasts and held it in both my own. "The women I want is one I've come to know, not somebody who thinks they need to use a whore's talents to earn my love. Let us just, start slowly. We shall get to those pleasures in due time. For now, let us just," I leaned in, giving you a long, deep kiss, probing in with my toungh to lightly massage yours, breaking only after three long minutes.
 
The kiss was amazing and I find myself getting lost in it as my own tongue moves slowly against your own, I was new to this, but I couldn't help but think of how much fun I had missed out on... then you pull away and I feel my cheeks heat up as you call me out on my games and practically call me a whore.. at least that's what it felt like at that moment. "I..uhm" I look down my eyes closing for just a second as I take a minute the gather my thoughts. The way I saw it is I had too choices; get angry and defensive or be honest with you.. it wasn't an easy option.

"It's just I need you to want me and I don't think you do, at least not fully" I say quietly "and I just thought that if I let you see.. if I let you touch, that it would convince you to take a chance on me" I say quietly as I lean in, resting my head against your strong shoulder.
 
"You are correct," I admit it, blatently honest, but with no real shame or joy in it. "There is a part of me, a rather vocal part actually, that would rather leave and act as though this never happened. However, I would never do that to you." My own head nuzzles agenst the side of yours, my cheek at your temple, arms wrapping all the way around you. I just sit there for a moment, letting what I just said sink in.

"However," I finnaly force myself to say, despite inner thoughts to the contrary. "Lusting for your body would not be the best way to put that side of me to rest. If anything, it will only make me feel worse. I assure you, that will come soon... but for now, before the pleasures of the flesh, allow me to indulge myself in pleasures of the heart." Slowly, shifting you in my arms as I did so, I kiss down your cheek and neck, running over your shoulders. You looked so pretty in white... it suited your skin well. Finnaly, after just touching your back, I pull up, looking you in the eyes. "I will take my chance with you, if you will still take it. Just, let me hold you first."
 
A small part of me is crushed by your admission.. but it gave me hope that you may grow to want me.. to love me. I flash you a weak smile. "I cannot wait for ever brother" I say softly, but it was plainly obvious that I would do anything that you asked and no one could ever match up to you in my eyes.. it was this or nothing.

Soon though I find myself distracted by your soft kisses so sweet and tender.. they made my ache for more.. but that was a feeling that I could not express.. still I needed something, I had heard the servents talks of doing it themselves, but I had never taken part in such an activity, but maybe later I would have to.

I nod once as I try to push the bad thoughts away. "Will you sing to me?" I ask softly, thinking back to when we were little, it always took my fears away and relaxed me.
 
There was nothing that you possably could have asked that would have made be happier... it was something that I could still pass over the rebelious portions of my brain as I slowly eased them away. "Of course," I slowy move my hand up your back and over the back of your neck before I take in a deep breath and begin to sing again, a rather old and classical melody of our land, but a soft ballad all the same. Perhaps I could have picked something better for my voice, but you had always enjoyed this song, and who was I to deny you that? As I sang, I slowy rocked you and my body back and forth, to the rythem, finding a simple peace in the action.

Finnaly, after a good long while, when the lyrics fade away in my mind, I stop, placing you back on my lap, feeling both our bodies limp. The siren call of sleep was strong... but I had to resist. "Did that feel good?" I ask, wanting to be sure before I went any further... my body a bit tired to yearn for the flesh.
 
I give you a small small as I lean in closer. resting my head against you as my eyes flicker closed, enjoying the sweet sound of your voice. As usual it relaxes me, and ALMOST takes all of the worries away. I feel myself begining to drift to sleep, but I quickly fight against it, I had to stay awake, it was too much of an important moment to miss any of it.

As I hear you stop, I slowly open my eyes and look up at you, placed in your lap.. it had been a long time since I had sat here and I had grown a little, making a little awkward, but I was enjoying it none the less.

"Yes I love it" I say softly as I lean up pressing a soft kiss to your cheek. "I know that you may not like this, or even want it, but I cannot help it" I say with a small shrug. "If I could then I would not.. I don't want to burden you."
 
"Nonsence," I slowly stroke down and up your back as I hold you agenst me, leaning back agenst the back of the bed slightly as my body started to feel a bit woosy. "There is no woman in the world I would rather have here right now." Indeed, that was the truth... although, to be honest, it was a massive understatement, concidering how little that actually ment, concidering my lack of women. Still... it felt too nice to let go.

"You still look so cute," I think aloud, shifting my neck before making another statement. "And much more beutiful." The whole sitation was almost... unreal, but for now, that diden't matter. What mattered was that you where mine and I was yours... everything else was just a distraction.

Finnaly, I slid down into the bed, dragging you with me, my arms enveloping you, legs moving over yours, shifting so that I almost literally surronded you, feeling the soft fabric all over the front of my body. Softly, I growled in pleasure before bitting into my tounge, fighting off the sleepiness... now was not the time.
 
I quickly dismiss your words, because I did not believe them and I refused o get my hopes up in such a way. "I'm..." I trail off at your next words, letting out of soft giggle, I hadn't been called cute in a long time.. but it felt nice.. it took me back.

I groan as I feel us being laid back, and the covers pulled over, I lean in closer to you, feeling your strong arms around me, making me feel safe and secure again. I pull away a little so that I can Slowly and slyly I move my hand up untieing the front of my nightdress, causing it to fall open and reveal my pert breasts.. I hoped that it would tempt you throughout the night, but I could get away with it and call it an 'accident'

"Goodnight brother.. I love you " I whisper as I give in allowing the sleepiness to overtake me. I drape one leg over yours, just so that I know that you cannot leave and finally I am fast asleep.
 
"I love you too, sweet sister," I sighed at the supposed permission to sleep... exciting as the moment was, sleep was what I really needed right now. Letting my eyes flitter shut, I diden't even notice your dress falling... though I did feel something. However, a bit too tired and content to care, I quickly drift off, sliding back into good dreams.

However, in the middle of the night, I find myself waking up... slowly at first, trying to understand exactly what was going on. There was a... wetness on my leg, something coming from your direction. It diden't take a man of my education to know what was going on. Lightly, I shift a hand over your shoulder, shaking you softly until you woke up.

"Inpure dreams?" I ask knowingly, smiling a bit in the deep darkness.
 
I awake late in the night, unable to believe the dream that I had.. a dream about making love to my own brother... and then I feel something strange, a wetness between my legs and at first I panic, wondering what it was and then i remember what a servent had told me a long time ago.. it was my body's way of preparing for sex.

My hand slides down slowly as I touch it experimently, my fingers getting coated in a sticky substance.. I trace my fingers up my wet slit, letting out a little moan of pleasure, wondering why I had not thought of doing this before.

And then I feel you stir slightly, and quickly I pull my hand back and close my eyes, feigning sleep. At the sound of your voice, my eyes snap open and then I realise my mistake..

"I urm." I take a deep breath mustering up some confidence. "I was thinking about you big brother.. "look what you made me do" I take your hand before you can object pulling it slowly and allowing it to rest on my thigh... my sticky fingers, covering your own hand.
 
The liquid moving over my hands felt... strange, but in a nice way. It was almost as though it where a balm of some sort, to both of us. "Oh, I diden't make you do this," I smile softly as I hook my fingers, running them down your slit. "But it does feel nice. I'd be glad to take credit for it."

However, I can't seem to stop my hand, it almost moving of its own accord, up and down, slowly sinking into you, backs of my nails gliding smoothly. I feel a hardness stirring in my own loins, but faint... I was a bit too asleep still to feel the full effects of the lusty scent assulting my nostrails. "Just relax," I feel your fingers tence over me. "Let your brother take care of this for you, alright?" I knew a bit about pleasuring a woman... at least in this way. Of course, it wasen't perfect, but I worked with a strange sort of grace that only came from not thinking about it, my lips lightly kissing the back of your neck.
 
"Ohh" I gasp out in surprise as I feel your fingers against me... it felt so different from when I did it myself and immediatly and involenteryly I tense up.. although I did want this it was so different now that it was happening.. I find myself almost scared.

"I..." I trail off as my eyes flicker closed, I find myself giving in and relaxing, because of the simple reason that I did not want you too back out and change my mind.. besides I trusted you and I knew that you would not take it too far.

"What are you going to do? "I ask in a small and quiet voice as I feel your lips on my neck, sending pleasure throughout my body.. I had come to find that I loved being kissed there.
 
I let my breath speed up slowly as I awoke, feeling myself grow as the blood began to pump. There was a certain uniquness to the feeling of your body... almost as if it sunk into mine. Still, what I liked best was the way you spoke, so soft and squeaky... I could grow to love that very much.

"What I am going to do," my voice grew a bit deeper, a tad lustier. "Is continue to work you until you can release yourself. It would be so painful for you to be left uncontented... I woulden't want that to happen."

Slowly, only a bit inside of you, I let my fingers spread, pressing agenst the pressure of your lips, slowly massaging your juices back in. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing." My fingers started to sink in again, although a bit farther this time
 
I gasp out loud as I feel your hands move further, stirring up a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach... I wanted this.. I needed this. "Of course not, because you take care of me right big brother?" I ask, my voice now strained a little as I struggle to speak.

'You knew what you were doing?' the thought of that both relaxed and annoyed me, strangely I could not help but feel jelous that you had been with another And then I feel your fingers pushing in and I begin to panic... could my virginty be taken that way.. but god it felt so good.

"I uhm don't put your fingers inside" I say as I take your wrist gentlly, moving it to the outside of my eager womanhood.
 
I allow you to lead my hand away... though I wasen't quite certain why. It was well known that it took something a bit more... substantial then fingers to penetrate the virgin veil. Of course, then I remembered how little you really knew about such things, and I could only smile, sight still bloted out by the dark, working on my touch and smell.

"Of course," I whisper as I run my fingers over your little white knob, feeling it stiffen. "I can still take care of you this way. Granted, it won't feel as good, but it will get the job done." My fingers circle it, tweaking slightly, cheek nuzzling into your's.

"We can go as slow as you'd like, dear. We have the whole night ahead of us.Is there anything else you would like?"
 
"Oh god" I gasp out loud as I feel an intense pleasure flood through me, it felt so strange, but amazing at the same time. I part my legs a little more and then something snaps inside of me.

I moan loudly, ignoring your words for now, as I throw my head back on the pillow as my eyes flicker closed and then open again, my body trembling slightly as I orgasm hard, my juices sliding all the way down my thighs as I look at you in shock, my lips parted just slightly, unable to believe how incrediable that felt.

I lay there, panting and struggling for breath. "May I..." I stop as I take a deep breath, before sitting up just a little as I lean up pressing a soft kiss to your neck. "I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel... please brother" I almost beg.... scared but excited about what lies ahead.
 
For a moment, that part of me that disliked this flooded back, at the mention of the word god. It brought back the perspective of what I was doing... and how wrong it actually was. And yet... for almost that reason, I grew even more agressive, pinching down hard just before your orgasm, mind alight.

Then, I feel you spasm beneth me, your moan filling the room... and possably echoing behyond. Again, a bit of fear strikes through me, my other hand floating over your mouth to try to muffle it, thankfully doing a decent job at this. And yet, I could feel my own member starting to twitch excitedly... yearning to release itself. But, perhaps that wasen't the best thing for now... or was it?

"I trust you found my work to your liking?" I ask knowingly, running the warm juices up your belly. Then, your voice, almost a begging whine, asking to service me... it was almost too much to resist. "Of course, dear." I slowly slide you away,so I can sit myself up, pulling down my smallcloths and revealing my member, hard and dry... perhaps five or six inchs long. It wasen't giant, but a good size, and thick as well. Thankfully, the moon was passing my your window, giving us at least a little light... though not enough to see by by any means. So, I had to take your sticky hand and rest it on my member myself. "Perhaps you know what to do from here?"
 
Back
Top