Royal Blood (closed)

"Yes brother it was.. incrediable." I flash a smile at you. despite the fact that you will not be able to see it. I sit up so that I am on my knees, I glance away as you reveal yourself to me... and then I realise how ridiculous I am being, I will have to see this at some point.

Glancing down, I see the thick outline, but I cannot make out much else, so I was panicking over nothing. I feel your hand on mine, leading it to your member, I slowly wrap it around and cannot help but laugh at the strange feeling, it was warm and hard and unlike anything I had ever felt before, I cannot help but wonder how that will fit inside of me.

"Kind of" I say, I had heard of some of the things women do.. most of them unbelieveable, my hand.. thankfully coated in juices slide up and down slowly in long clumsy movements. "I mean no.. I have no idea what I am doing" I admit, feeling my cheeks heat up in shame.
 
(sorry, short post)

I smile again in the darkness... a bit humored by your lack of experence. "Its alright," my hand slowly clasps over yours, bending it into the right shape and slowly moving it in long, smooth motions. "You can do this, if you'd like. Or, you can use your mouth." Although I wasen't going to make you go that far if you diden't want to, I felt obligated to at least inform you of the possiblity.
 
(It's fine)

I relax immediatly as I feel your hand wrap around my own and immediatly it takes away all of my worries, I couldn't do anything wrong if I had you guiding me. I continue to slide my hand up and down, still amazed by how hard you were and the thought that I was the one that caused it.

I have to admit I am a little bit shocked by your comment, I had heard of it, but it was not what lady's do, it was what whore's do. "Would that please you?" I ask softly.

As I pull my hand back as I move and get in a comfortable position, I was ready to try it and then i stop, do I just put it in my mouth or do I do something first, I sigh finally giving in and asking you for guidance. "So how do I do this? "I ask you quietly
 
The feeling of your hand over my member, lubricated by your own sweet juices, the scent in the air hightening the sensation to an almost esquisite level. I hum softly as you do so, keeping you guided with my hand, feeling your soft flesh on mine... wanting to feel even better, though I knew it might be a bit too much to ask of you yet.

My face tightens as I think... did I really want you to do that? I could feel the hesitation in your voice, as if you diden't want to actually do that. "Well, it would be quite nice. I've never actually had it done before..."

My voice trailed off as I felt you slide off, slipping out of my grip. THere was some silence... though I could feel your movement on the bed beneth me, the pressure of your elbows bending down onto the matress. "Well," I think for a moment, hearing your sigh and request. "Well, if you'd like, you can lick it first." I begin, feeling confident from what I've heard. "Then, you just need to slowly sink your mouth onto it, and press down as deeply as you can before coming back up. Just, don't hurt yourself, ok?"
 
And that spurred me on even more.. the thought that another woman had not pleasured you in such a way? that I would be the first. I smile as I nod. then realise that you cannot see. "Okay, I will give it a try" I say softly as I wrap my hand around your hard member, leaning in and dragging my tongue all the way down, it tasted strange.. and then I realise why, oh god I was tasting myself.. my face scrunches up in disgust, but I quickly push those feelings away. I was doing this to bring you pleasure..

I press a soft kiss to the base of your manhood, giggling softly as I begin to kiss all the way up until I reach the top "does that feel nice?"

Before you can answer, I find myself opening my mouth as I lean down feling it enter.. I was pleasently surprised because it did not feel that bad... I push my head down as far as I can and then gag loudly... it hurt.. I pull my head back, but then repeat the process again, moving as far as I can so that your hard dick is pressing against the back of my throat, I suck hard.
 
"Indeed it does," I let a deep rumble of pleasure from my throat as I feel the soft kisses moving up slowly. Of course, it was already so wet from your juices, I was a bit disspointed that I coulden't feel the coolness behind it... but honestly, I was having a good enough time as it was. "I only wish that I could pleasure you at the same time."

Then, the wet warmness evelops me, my hand finding your neck and petting it softly as you went on, bumping over the vertibre there, pressing down very lightly with my nails. The mucles in your throat tightened when I went far enough back, lifting up my pelvis just a tad to get a bit deeper when you did, getting the head hugged tight. "That's it. You're doing quite well," my voice breaths heavly as the fluids start to run inside of me, begging to go out. "However, I need to know if you'd like to take a drink of me. If not, I can warn you."
 
I was a little confused to just exactly what that meant, so i do not, If you decided that you would do it then i would take it, if you did not I suppose that was up to you, I just wanted to make you happy.. and 'quite well' was not good enough for me, I needed it to be excellent or amazing.

I roll my tongue round and round slowly and over the head as I tighten my lips sucking harder and deeper as I push my head down, holding it there, I was gagging a little but trying my best to control it as I glance up at you, hoping that I was getting it right, because I was pretty sure that my inexperience showed through.
 
Granted, the technique seemed a little... crude, but to be honest, what did I know about this sort of thing. All that mattered was how it felt, and the certain energy, the enthusiasm, was enough to make me feel extatic. There was a pressure building up inside me, one that I was fighting, trying to last... as I haden't had much of a chance to practice my control. Still, to burst so quickly would mean it'd be over, and that was something I was trying to avoid with every bit of power I had.

"Hmmm," my groan was extra load this time, as I found myself loosing the battle to keep it down, feeling the liquid flowing to the tip of my member, before loosing it, letting out a loud, deep grunt, body tightening, and releasing a long silvery stream into your mouth, just as your throat muscles tightened around me, squeezing the see down your throat. I suppose you where taking it. The sensation was divine... my vision full of stars, even in the darkness, the moon passing before you to highlight your outline. Finnaly, after many pulses, I slow down, decending back to earth from my high, slowly willting in your mouth and a bit more tired then I had been before... though definatly awake.

"That was... divine." I finnaly decide on the world, leaning over to kiss you on the cheek, lifting your head off of me. "I apologize for the lack of a warning. It was just so..."
 
I feel something hot and sticky spurt out of the head of your cock filling my throat up ah so that is what you had meant I hesitate for only a second, before swallowing deeply over and over again.. it tasted salty as it slid down my throat and coated the insides of my stomach, I pull back from you slowly, your cock exiting wiith a soft 'pop'

"It's fine, I am just glad that I made you feel good" I say softly and honestly.

"Besides I knew that you wanted me" I say confidently as I giggle and collase back onto the bed, jumpng up slightly as I pull the covers up over my body, smilingg in satisfaction.
 
"Of course I wanted you," I smile as I slid back in with you, though more smoothly and less energeticly then you... now really desiring some sleep. "I'm just glad that I could give you a chance to pleasure me. I'm certain we can teach you much more in the future."

"However, for now, let us sleep," I pull you back into me, holding you again in a cacoon of my body, before almost drifting off to sleep, staying awake just long enough to give you a deep kiss on the back of the nech, flittering away into dreams of greater depautchery... and enjoying it.
 
I smile once again in satisfaction as you admit that you wanted me, it made my heart swell with hope. The only problem we faced is that we were always in the public eye and would have no way to hide it.

"I cannot wait big brother" I say quietly as I stifle a yawn, snuggling into you as I feel my eyes starting to close, I had no idea what time it was, but it was quite clearly the early hours of the morning. "Stay" I command softly, but it was more of a plea and that is all that I can take. My eyes close tightly as I drift off into a deep sleep, my dreams not happy and satisfied.
 
"Neather can I, little one," the whole escapade had been somewhat more... strenious then I recall others being, perhaps because I was so tired to begin with. Quickly, I slip into sleep, a silent, dreamless sleep... but that lasted for far too little time.

The sun was barely peaking up over the horizon as I hoisted myself back up, feeling awake if a bit stiff in the limb. Looking down, I finally got a chance to see you there, sleeping peacefully, making a cute little noise. "Shhh," I rub your exposed arm slightly before pulling the covers back over you. "Sleep now." With one last, slightly fearful look, I pull myself back up, settling my clothing into order.

Slipping out of the room, I head downwards, back into the main chambers, where the men and women where gathering... looking rather well at ease. THen, my eyes turn to catch the sight, a messanger standing there, dressed in the garb of the capital... our message had arrived! Breathing a heavy sigh of releif, I come forward, greeting the young man with a slight bow. "I trust my father sends good tidings?" I ask, looking for any sigh of distress... thankfully, there was none.

"Somewhat, my lord," the man unfurled his scroll and began reading, his stance a tad lopsided. "The king will be sending troops for fortify the holdfast, but there is one other bit of news." He pauses for a moment, the chatter amongest the servents rising up. " Your father would like you to head east with the princess and visit the border castle of Everlight. He has arranged for both of you to meet the royal children there. A match is HIGHLY advized." ANd with that, he rolled up, and it stood silent for a minute.

"I will inform my sister. We will be leaving immediatly," and with as much dignaty as I could muster, I quickly headed back up, ashamed by the silly thought that just entered my head.

I wait in my own room for a few hours, getting into fresh clothing and organizing my traval satchel before heading over to your room, the sunlight reflecting off your face as I come in, carressing your cheek with one hand, the other slipping under to your exposed breasts. "My sweet," I gently coo. "Please, awaken."
 
that sleep was the most restful and well.. it was the best I had had in a long time if I was completly honest, now that everything had been sorted out I felt at ease.

I awake sometime later to the sound of my brothers voice, my eyes flickering open slowly. "What is it brother" I mumble groggily so I turn my head away from you not wanting to rise so early and then I feel it, your hand moving up and cupping my breas, it felt so delightful I only wished that we could take it further, but I could not give up my body to just any man and I was unsure of your true intentions just yet.

I let out a soft moan, suddenly feeling a lot more awake, I peak up at you from beneath lowered lashes, giving you a small smiling. "Well good morning" I let out a little giggle, becoming more bold and actually leaning up towards you for a kiss, pressing my lips to yours softly.
 
Back
Top