Rugged Rough-Housin

Howdy yall
If anyone still stops by lol
Hope all is well with everyone.
I'm "back on the market" So lets have some fun and enjoy one another :p
Drinks on the house
It's ALWAYS Happy Hour here
 
RuggedRick said:
Howdy yall
If anyone still stops by lol
Hope all is well with everyone.
I'm "back on the market" So lets have some fun and enjoy one another :p
Drinks on the house
It's ALWAYS Happy Hour here
((((Rick)))) :) :kiss:

Just popping in to say Hi, was gone for a few days and dang guess i missed a lot lol...so you were off the market for a minute huh?
well i know the ladies really enjoy your company so i'm sure it won't be long before you're all tangled up again hehe ;)

Happy Humpday hun and take care :cool:
 
Tasty_Teaze said:
((((Rick)))) :) :kiss:

Just popping in to say Hi, was gone for a few days and dang guess i missed a lot lol...so you were off the market for a minute huh?
well i know the ladies really enjoy your company so i'm sure it won't be long before you're all tangled up again hehe ;)

Happy Humpday hun and take care :cool:

Howdy there Tasty How the heck ya been? :kiss:
I have not been on much Working way entirely too much.
Hope all is well with you
As far as gettin all tangled up I hope so ;)
 
Last edited:
RuggedRick said:
Howdy there Tasty How the heck ya been? :kiss:
I have not been on much Working way entirely too much.
Hope all is well with you
As far as gettin all tangled up I hope so ;)
Hiya sweets :kiss:


Now you know all work and no play is not good for the soul, so you must promise that you'll make time for yourself to kick back and unwind a bit every now and then ;)

Alls better thanks hun lol at least for me, heh' i ended up getting everyone sick in the house last week, been playing the nurse role these past few days instead of the patient haha...

Not to worry it always happens when you lest expect it too :)
 
Tasty_Teaze said:
Hiya sweets :kiss:


Now you know all work and no play is not good for the soul, so you must promise that you'll make time for yourself to kick back and unwind a bit every now and then ;)

Alls better thanks hun lol at least for me, heh' i ended up getting everyone sick in the house last week, been playing the nurse role these past few days instead of the patient haha...

Not to worry it always happens when you lest expect it too :)
Glad you are better hun Yeah I know all work makes me an old and no fun guy not that I was THAT much fun to begin with lol
Things have some what settled down for now So you will be unlucky enough to be STUCK with me a while
 
RuggedRick said:
Glad you are better hun Yeah I know all work makes me an old and no fun guy not that I was THAT much fun to begin with lol
Things have some what settled down for now So you will be unlucky enough to be STUCK with me a while
Thanks, me too i dislike being ill i swear i'm the biggest baby around when i am :rolleyes:

Ahhh we all go thru phases, sometimes everything clicks and other times you wonder why you even bother, just go with the flow....

Ok now just stop that cause i'ma not gonna feed into that kinda malarky....hehe ;)
 
Tasty_Teaze said:
Thanks, me too i dislike being ill i swear i'm the biggest baby around when i am :rolleyes:

Ahhh we all go thru phases, sometimes everything clicks and other times you wonder why you even bother, just go with the flow....

Ok now just stop that cause i'ma not gonna feed into that kinda malarky....hehe ;)

Oh I'm just jokin around Tryin to make ya laugh
 
Tasty_Teaze said:
Make me laugh? hmmm can you stand on ur head? hehe
Have not tried in a LONG time lol
Maybe if you hang me by my feet to where my head rests on the floor I might be able to lol
 
RuggedRick said:
Have not tried in a LONG time lol
Maybe if you hang me by my feet to where my head rests on the floor I might be able to lol
Haha i might need some other gals to help me, where are they Rick?

I'm sooooo bored, come play some game threads with me, will you?
 
Tasty_Teaze said:
Haha i might need some other gals to help me, where are they Rick?

I'm sooooo bored, come play some game threads with me, will you?
Sure will hon
Lemme see where ya been
 
RuggedRick said:
Well we can go into my private room and "play" ;) :kiss:
This is your private room isn't it? ;)


I'm only here 10 more minutes then Idol and Lost come on for me :nana:
 
Popping in to say Hellooooooooo Rick!!

Hope things are going well for you.

~hugs~

:rose: :kiss:
 
RuggedRick said:
Ms T hugssss LTNS
How the heck ya doin hon?
:kiss:

:D

Love them hugs!!

I'm good darlin, suffering from some allergies but all is well.

How are things with you?
 
MsTexas said:
:D

Love them hugs!!

I'm good darlin, suffering from some allergies but all is well.

How are things with you?

Other then workin way to dang much I'm fine
As far as the allergies I'm choking right now from them
I have my windows open someone is mowing and whatever they have in their yard is killin me
 
RuggedRick said:
Other then workin way to dang much I'm fine
As far as the allergies I'm choking right now from them
I have my windows open someone is mowing and whatever they have in their yard is killin me


All work and no play make Rick a dull boy yanno. ;)

I am allergic to fresh cut grass ... shut your window.

:D
 
MsTexas said:
All work and no play make Rick a dull boy yanno. ;)

I am allergic to fresh cut grass ... shut your window.

:D

Naaa leave it open I just will kill the idiot mowin lol
Yeah it will I'm workin 2 full time jobs right now. Not much longer though
 
Back
Top