littleone77
Hiatus
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2006
- Posts
- 7,111
*Pops in with a bottle of benadryl*
If you are going to sneeze your head off at least you can do it doopily
If you are going to sneeze your head off at least you can do it doopily
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Howdy there Little Onelittleone77 said:*Pops in with a bottle of benadryl*
If you are going to sneeze your head off at least you can do it doopily
hehe...I got hard time to find your place..even got lostRuggedRick said:Hey there hon bout time you stop in
What can I get ya?
Brings in 3 cows to make sure I have plenty of milkvirgin_not said:hehe...I got hard time to find your place..even got lost![]()
Don't bother for now...heading out soon,but sure will be back and be sure you have a stock of fresh milk..lol![]()
![]()
that's certainly would be more than enoughhttp://bestsmileys.com/lol/10.gif and oh let me do the milking..love to squeezeRuggedRick said:Brings in 3 cows to make sure I have plenty of milk

Can you milk more then cows?virgin_not said:that's certainly would be more than enoughhttp://bestsmileys.com/lol/10.gif and oh let me do the milking..love to squeeze![]()
![]()
Well you go through the same motion but will get something other then milkvirgin_not said:hehe...as long as its milking![]()
![]()

woohoo..RuggedRick said:Well you go through the same motion but will get something other then milk![]()
question is can you handle my way of milking??
Well sweetheart there is only one way to find out. As I have said many times I am willing to try almost anything at least oncevirgin_not said:woohoo..question is can you handle my way of milking??
![]()
![]()
![]()
hmm..we'll about that..and oh just a warming..it can be *addictive*RuggedRick said:Well sweetheart there is only one way to find out. As I have said many times I am willing to try almost anything at least once
Cum get me addictedvirgin_not said:hmm..we'll about that..and oh just a warming..it can be *addictive*![]()
![]()
nice chatting with ya Rick..real life calls..have a good one!![]()
RuggedRick said:Howdy there Little One
How you been? hugss
littleone77 said:Super busy but good. The semester is winding down so its major crunch time.
I am guessing the neighbor has either been killed or stopped mowing? lol
Well howdy there sugar Good seeing you honsugarlips81 said:Just wanted to drop in and say hi!!!!


Pleasure all mine sweetiesugarlips81 said:Thank ya baby!!!!![]()

Wanna shoot some pool?sugarlips81 said:Now you have me blushin!![]()

Sure thingsugarlips81 said:I'm not very good. Can you teach me?![]()

