Rugged Rough-Housin

RuggedRick said:
You perv you lmao
Aint we all always talkin bout sex?

*laughing hard*

Hey! Your making me sound like a nymphomaniac! I'm just a garden variety perv. :p :D

Well.... I couldn't help myself, with a comment like the one you made. :)

And... I think I could. :) Like I said, with a little direction.
 
You know...I'm looking for a part time job. You need any barmaids? I could bring in tons of money!
 
sugarlips81 said:
You know...I'm looking for a part time job. You need any barmaids? I could bring in tons of money!

Job is your's
As long as you are willing to follow one simple rule.
My employees are NOT allowed to file sexual harassment charges against me
 
RuggedRick said:
Job is your's
As long as you are willing to follow one simple rule.
My employees are NOT allowed to file sexual harassment charges against me
My one rule is that I must be spanked daily. ;)
 
Lorelei_11 said:
Hey you two. :)

I just made a pyjama party thread. You're welcome to stop by.
Bout time you come back
Of course I will stop by
As long as the jamas are optional for the ladies lol
 
RuggedRick said:
Bout time you come back
Of course I will stop by
As long as the jamas are optional for the ladies lol


lol... sure, they're optional. I was waiting for you to answer my post. The first one on this page. What do you mean about time? I was waiting on you. :)
 
Lorelei_11 said:
lol... sure, they're optional. I was waiting for you to answer my post. The first one on this page. What do you mean about time? I was waiting on you. :)
Oh sorry I must have missed it
 
RuggedRick said:
Oh sorry I must have missed it

Yep, you did. Maybe you miss mine because I don't have a long sigline. Oh well, next time I don't come back, check the thread hey? :)
 
Lorelei_11 said:
Yep, you did. Maybe you miss mine because I don't have a long sigline. Oh well, next time I don't come back, check the thread hey? :)
No chances are I missed it due to lack of sleep over the past cpl wks
 
Back
Top