Ruined orgasms

I need some feedback from the fellow caged members. My wife wants to do No Nut November since we already lock 24x7. Do ruined orgasms count as a nut or do I truly need to not have an orgasm of any kind to not violate the spirit of the challenge.
 
I need some feedback from the fellow caged members. My wife wants to do No Nut November since we already lock 24x7. Do ruined orgasms count as a nut or do I truly need to not have an orgasm of any kind to not violate the spirit of the challenge.
That's your wife's decision, not ours!
 
Fair enough, but isn’t there a general feeling about this amongst the community?
 
She’s gotten so good at them that I get no pleasure from them at all. Not even a little bit. I usually twitch a couple of times a full 4 or 5 seconds after she removes the wand. I’m still just as horny afterward as I was before.
 
Last edited:
got another tonight and now I’m just sitting here on the couch still as horny as I was before.
 
R O's are such exquisite punishment. Had to give myself one this morning as, after 3 days of gooning, I didn't last to the end of the mistresses CBT video. I did continue to complete the tasks after my useless cock had finished spewing onto my tummy. Then of course I scooped up my mess and licked my hand clean
 
Another ruined O yesterday. She said that’s pretty much all I’m ever going to get. She may decide to be nice and let me have a good orgasm once or twice a year. We’ll see.
 
Any ladies into ruined orgasms or orgasm denial? What interests you? Just looking to see what you think?
Any ladies into ruined orgasms or orgasm denial? What interests you? Just looking to see what you think?
I'm not a great fan of it but my dom uses it as a method of control and reward, so he'll ruin or deny my orgasm if I've not met my targets and allow me to orgasm if I've achieved my goals for a particular day.

So an example of a goal he might set, is I have to pump gas in my car while wearing a very revealing short skirt and showing off my lacy stocking tops and go to pay for it at the shop kiosk.

Another task might be to slip off my knickers while out and about in public and walk around for the rest of the day without any on, wearing a very short skirt or revealing pair of tight leggings.

I might have to complete up to 10 tasks through the day in order to be allowed an orgasm, otherwise it's denied....

Keeps me on my toes....🤭😁
 
Isn't that like asking a woman if she likes emeralds -- after they've been stolen?
 
Another ruined O yesterday. She said that’s pretty much all I’m ever going to get. She may decide to be nice and let me have a good orgasm once or twice a year. We’ll see.
Are they all wand on cage?
 
Yes they are. She’s gotten pretty good at it. I’ll orgasm a full 3-5 seconds after she’s removed the wand. It removes any pleasure from the orgasm when it’s that long between stimulation.
 
My wife is expert at hand jobbing me. She can keep me on the edge like it’s no one’s business.

Ruining orgasms is tougher for her. I feel like there is a very narrow window for me to ruin. It’s all or nothing typically.

So lots of edging (yum!) or complete denial.

Friday morning she let me ruin my orgasm… unfortunately I had to do it… after five weeks of orgasm denial.

It just spilled helplessly out… didnt feel great.

But didn’t feel bad either.

I needed a release of some kind.
 
I haven’t had a ruined orgasm yet this weekend. I think she forgot about it, honestly.
 
I did. She texted me a while ago that tonight I should expect a good spanking followed by a good orgasm. She said it’s still more than I deserve.
 
She wants me in me flat stainless inverter tonight. She’s never used the wand with this cage. It should add to the ruin since literally cannot get hard
 
Back
Top