Rumple Rx Report

Many, many thanks for all the SHOUTS and lower decibel greetings.

I've been befouling the AH longer than most Hollywod marriages last. Y'all are the AH and are missed.
How-some-ever, not unlike Gen MacArthur and a bad taco, I shall return. Consider yourself warned.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Best news I've had all day :D
 
RUMPLY!!!

IT'S BLOODY NICE TO SEE YOU, DARLIN'!

GET WELL SOON, REV!

*KNEELS DOWN IN WORSHIPFUL SOMETHING-OR-OTHER*


:heart::rose::heart::rose::heart:

:kiss:
 
A vast multitude of thanks to everyone for all the kind comments and best wishes. With luck (mine, not yours) I should be back to something like my typical posting habits next week.

LOU LOU BELLE!

It's great to have you back amongst us.
:rose:


Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
Don't know if you two goons realize it or not, but that church name and the message on the sign are both spot on. The First Church of the Burning Bush and Discount House of Likkers might be facing some stiff competition.

The Right Rev Rumple Foreskin
http://bestsmileys.com/religous/1.gif
 
Don't know if you two goons realize it or not, but that church name and the message on the sign are both spot on. The First Church of the Burning Bush and Discount House of Likkers might be facing some stiff competition.

The Right Rev Rumple Foreskin
http://bestsmileys.com/religous/1.gif

Hey, old fart, welcome home. You've been sorely missed but we'll see about rectifying that. ;):D

Size four beats the hell out of 37. :eek::cool:
 

Hi RF,
Very best wishes to you after your surgery. :rose:
(I had a corneal transplant in '05 and PRK to correct resulting astigmatism though I still need glasses)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top