sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
Flush the crap.
And the piss.
You can only say shit crap and piss in here for this week only Fishie..after this week it's illegal again.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Flush the crap.
And the piss.
Lets see..........
I did payroll
met for Monday Morning coffee with the mayor
talk to the telephone company about the fire alarm and wiring it to ring into the Com. Center
Met with the city manager
Had a phone conference with the Chief of Police about the Masquerade Party
Tried to find one Bouncer for the door
Came home did a ten second tidy
Did inventory and placed orders
AND TA DA here I am!


Now why don't you tell us what you're really thinking.
You can only say shit crap and piss in here for this week only Fishie..after this week it's illegal again.
Slacker! That's an easy day for you!
Evening Ms Sunshine![]()

I can't because I'd want to include an image.
she sure did bring up the shit didn't she.[whine] she brought it up first [/whine]
Yep it was a perfect day!
AND The chief of police is going to give me backup Saturday night.![]()

Woo hoo! How did you manage that one?![]()

In your "Location"; who is Way? and why is there no f*cking him/her?
You don't know who way is??I thought everyone knew who way was here.
I have yet to meet Way. If Way is a dude, I'll have no problem in the no f*ckin'g him department. A dudette is a different story.
No fucking Way! Really??
Nesters..........I'm flying to the shower, It's time my tootsies get out of these shoes.
Be back in a bit.
I'm going to treat his wife and him to supper out.![]()
That's not too difficult, although knowing you you'll cook a five course dinner at your house for them.![]()
Good Evening Nor..hope your meetings went good. Meetings on Monday suck SHIT!![]()
Good Day work wise - productive - not a good day Lit wise - I was hardly on here![]()
.....missed you.
aaww Thank You DGO - missed you too ...
Its going to be a busy week but good for business sort of busy ...
I suppose so but it's to late now my tootsies are free, clean and wigglyYou can always remove said tootsies from the said shoes without flying to the shower. I don't think the TSA doesn't require you to have shoes.
Yeah you are right I was kinda thinking that is what I will do but I'll let them decide if I'm cooking or if I'm buying.That's not too difficult, although knowing you you'll cook a five course dinner at your house for them.![]()
Only because someone swiped my panties.All the while pantyless.
Good evening Oman!
That one's for you. 
Busy days are always good.Good Day work wise - productive - not a good day Lit wise - I was hardly on here![]()
I wasn't gone long enough for you to miss me......missed you.

oh she wasn't talking to me was she?aaww Thank You DGO - missed you too ...
Its going to be a busy week but good for business sort of busy ...
What was the name of the game?That's the name of the game!!