done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
ok...sure I believe you.
Hey when are you taking your trip?
I'm not.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ok...sure I believe you.
Hey when are you taking your trip?
It dawned on me that this is backwards. It ought to be the other way around.

Okay, that's understandable, but I miss her posts.



Good Morning Ms. Sase... and all the nesters! Enjoy your Monday!
![]()

Originally Posted by done_got_old
Where's SS? I haven't seen her in a few days?
I think she decided it's time to buckle down again with schoolwork
Have a good day everyone.....yes the weather is crappy here![]()

good morning everyone!!
Daen,I should still be in bed!
http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/96/961e545442a068d22da5cfa39aafcd9f.jpg

That's for Jenny not you. 
I'm up already.
Good Morning Oman.That's for Jenny not you.
![]()
at least the rabbit's still alive.![]()
What did I do???
You didnt answer that??

I dunno what did you do this morning?
Here's what I did this morning.
2 loads of laundry
Dried
folded
put away
breakfast dishes
Vacuumed
scraped toothpaste off the sink in the bathroom
took a shower
put on make up
curled my hair
AND drank a pot of coffee.
![]()
What did I do???
You didnt answer that??
Good Morning Nesters - Trust that all of you had a good weekend ...
I may not be on too much today - a lot of meetings lined up ...