Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
don't all birds need a nest?![]()
In some case so exquisitely feathered too
OK, I'm off too
![]()
Yeah shortly...I slipped on my clothes and I have about 20 minutes.In some case so exquisitely feathered too
OK, I'm off too
![]()
Running away before I can say hello?![]()



I've been up since 4:30 this morning where the hell have you been?
Well I saw you post this, so had to pop back and say hello
![]()

that means you didnt sleep after i talked to you did you??

afternoon Maggie
PG
Back again for short visit Sase lol

I must have missed you earlier.Just stopping in to check out the Nest![]()
I'm right here. I'm on it.
The mama bird is missing!

Don't hurt it........maybe you need to get off.
Yes I see that but there is still some sexy birds here you and Maggie![]()
Yes I see that but there is still some sexy birds here you and Maggie![]()
Your tie must be too tight. Your brain needs air! I'm too old to be sexy and too apathetic to care.