hello memaggiehow are you today darlin'?
I'm doing good sexy. Nice to see you.


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hello memaggiehow are you today darlin'?


I'm doing good sexy. Nice to see you.![]()

ROFL....sexy is in the eyes of the beholder
so your tending the nest today?
nice to see you too![]()
Now don't crap in it until Sase returns..........I like to see her complain.

LOL...........how you doing today DGO ?![]()
so your tending the nest today?
nice to see you too![]()
She asked me to keep an eye on it for awhile. And DGO and a couple of sexy men show up. Lucky me!![]()
Good. You?
I want to see Sase muck out the nest......maybe I'll make a mess myself.
I'm a 'sexy man' magnet! Where I go they follow.
NOOOO! Please, not on my watch.

What are not suppose to do on your watch.....snicker![]()
Pay attention now. Please don't muck up the next. Sase will never let me watch over it again if you do. Then I'll miss out on sharing all the sexy men with DGO

Next or Nest...you know it doesn't take much to confuse me...lol
I will try to be good I promise![]()


I appreciate it. And Sase will too.![]()
Pay attention now. Please don't muck up the nest. Sase will never let me watch over it again if you do. Then I'll miss out on sharing all the sexy men with DGO
I was wondering what the smell was![]()
.......and that was one of the nicer pictures I found.
Weren't you looking for one of those pictures yesterday?
Weren't you looking for one of those pictures yesterday?
ROFL .............Oh Sase will NOT be happy![]()
That's not funny.Hopefully she knows DGO enough to put blame where it belongs.