sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
Mondays are clean sheet days in this house ~ mark your calendar.![]()
Sundays are clean sheet day here.
I can do that cuz I'm Aunt Sase.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mondays are clean sheet days in this house ~ mark your calendar.![]()

The snow is 99.9% gone now. Thought you'd like to know.


Howdy Ms. Brat!![]()
{{{{{{{KW}}}}}}}}}}} Where the hell have you been?
In Arizona!!! Home now! What's happening, darlin'?

You went to Arizona and didn't ask me to go along? Now I know where I rate.Not a damn thing today, what's happening with you sweetie.
![]()

Sorry,,, knew you had to work!Just getting some office stuff done today. Other than that,,,, nuffin!!!
![]()

~does the naked happy dance~
Mine is all done for the day!![]()

I have very little snow but about 2" of ice.Just so ya know I was graceful this morning in my heels while I was out and about.
![]()
None of that here..........when it's 72 degrees! Eat your heart out!
Rub it in why don'tcha
Are you trying to get me pissy missy?
No because you're already there.
Getting really close.




?????? 73 what could be 73..do I dare ask..no be calm be quiet and don't even ask, but what could two women be talking about saying it's only 73..forget it don't ask.
Hi there done_got_old and sasebrats you too sexy things![]()
Hello Sase
Hello DGO
Did I miss everyone?