Sadie_June
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2008
- Posts
- 376
how about 20 dollars but you gotta use ur washer and dryer
I am good, a little tired
$20? That's all that's in it for me? Geesh!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
how about 20 dollars but you gotta use ur washer and dryer
I am good, a little tired

$20? That's all that's in it for me? Geesh!![]()
well what else do you need?
I've closed the laundry now. That was a limited time deal.
What else do you have?

ummmm, i got student loans if anyone wants them![]()
Nope, I don't need that. My one was paid off 40 years ago.
i will probably be paying for that many years
I only borrowed money for one semester. My parents covered the others.
i got a little help but 8 semesters is rough
I know. I paid for my graduate school semesters out of my pocket.

well just remember you miss a payment and you can be in some other country and they will track you down.![]()
Never had that problem.
Good afternoon {{{Lustful}}}Good Evening All

I wish you the same Irish.passing thru to wish you all a great day![]()

Yeah by the time you posted this my ass was up and out of the house by then.Okay Nesters it's time to rise and shine!
http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/schools/washington/images/77CE1E81EF4B4076845039F5BB3DB4CD.jpg
I suppose it's about nap time here.*YAWN* Can't I get 5 more minutes ~ please?????
Good afternoon {{{Lustful}}}
I wish you the same Irish.
Yeah by the time you posted this my ass was up and out of the house by then.
I suppose it's about nap time here.![]()

Mine is done thanks to school being called off due to the ice storm. My wunnerful children did it all and even put it away.DRAT!!
*sigh*
It's laundry day ~ I hate laundry day.![]()
I just did on Friday remember.Don't bother. Go to the store and buy new clothes.

We aren't going to talk about that though right?The only drawback is the expense!
Mine is done thanks to school being called off due to the ice storm. My wunnerful children did it all and even put it away.
I just did on Friday remember.
We aren't going to talk about that though right?
Here I am! Did ya miss me huh huh did ya?
I hate it when she does this.She likes to throw open the curtains and let the sun hit you in the face too. No compassion in that woman.
Sase, sleepin' in after your long weekend? Hope it went well for you.
Well. I'm off to have some of DGO's *ummmm* toast, yea, some toast.![]()

I put clean sheets and blankets on the bed today so come on and snuggle wif me!![]()
Well...ya didn't have to be so blunt about it.
~cries~
Sure you do that when I'm stranded.Ya know I would if I could get there.