sultan_sd
Csak egy srác
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2003
- Posts
- 37,401
I like the dimple.
A real sweetheart and so damn cute!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like the dimple.
A real sweetheart and so damn cute!
Nice smile
nice a$$![]()
She is a lovely ladyHe has awesome facial hair.
She is a lovely lady![]()
A quality lady.She is a lovely lady![]()

A quality lady.![]()

Her openness and honesty is intriguing.
She's pretty awesome!His generous spirit and sensuality are quite touching![]()
Such a lovely soul...![]()
She is missed when missing and appreciated when she has the odd moment to post.

Ty darling...I missed you too...you are such a joy and dear heart...adore you hon...be well and happy...![]()

Hope everybody is doing well.His birthday is a day after mine.![]()
![]()

she has a hot tongue![]()
Best scruff on Lit.