TongueLust
Bruja-Hija De Yemayá
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2012
- Posts
- 132,334
He has great taste in tongues. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He has great taste in tongues.
Oh, he really is so nice and such a good person.
Very genuine this one.
She is easily embarrassed by compliments![]()
She is lovely inside and outJust look at those dimples!![]()
Nothing fake about herShe is lovely inside and out![]()
I don't think she ever needs to fake a smile!She is lovely inside and out![]()
Best parallel parker ever!
I don't think she ever needs to fake a smile!
Is respected by most people on here!I like his Quijote av
Must be quite a busy guy![]()
Is respected by most people on here!
I like that he describes himself as a problem solver and seems to have a positive outlook on life. that's very refreshing!

Always says just what she's thinking - that's refreshing too.![]()

She seems to know quite a bit about biblical geography.Dear jameslewis, seeing you around here calms me for some reason.... But I know you have a naughty streak in you as well. It's a fascinating combination.![]()
![]()
she deserves a lick.
*liiiiick*![]()

Maybe the friendliest lady on Lit.![]()
Ridable face

I want that body. Literally. I want to trade my body for his, assuming that's him in his av.

He tames coyotes. That's cool. I think.![]()
