sex question

Aw shit! Thumper, where's that pic of you before the whole damn Lit world sees me?

And yes, Guy, that's really me. :eek:
 
Thanks, Guy. I'm faar from one of the "beautiful people" but I can always use that ego boost. :D

Still wanna cuff and frisk me? ;)
 
SweetCherry said:
Thanks, Guy. I'm faar from one of the "beautiful people" but I can always use that ego boost. :D

Still wanna cuff and frisk me? ;)

Oh don't worry about that. I want to cuff you, frisk you, and experience your sweet cherry nector. :p
 
All I can say is it's up for only 5 more minutes and then gone. I sure as hell hope Thumper saw it, cuz I don't think I'll have the guts to do that again for a LONG time. :D
 
OF COURSE YOU DO, SC

As long as I'm here to keep your ego boosted like that, rest assure you'll be able to post more of those sexy pics of yourself.
 
:D

As you can see, sanity has once again grabbed me by the throat and I've taken it down. Sorry.

:D
 
SweetCherry said:
:D

As you can see, sanity has once again grabbed me by the throat and I've taken it down. Sorry.

:D

Oh MAN!!! Is that what you're going to swallow, babe? LOL
Well, if you're turning in for the night, Sweetie, have a good night and pleasant dreams.
 
SweetCherry said:
Sweet dreams, Guy.

*blows a kiss and skips off to try and do some chores*

>catches the kiss and return with a kiss of my own<
I only wish that I was one of your chores.
 
Guy, if you were my chores, you'd get done all day long. ;)

Seriously tho. I doubt you'd fit in the dishwasher or the washing machine. Sorry, hot stuff! :D
 
It's a conspiracy!!

I swear it is!

My son (he is blonde) forgot his lunch. So guess who had to take it to school?

Me..that's who...

Well I am here now...*hint* and I will make good!
 
SweetCherry said:
Guy, if you were my chores, you'd get done all day long. ;)

Seriously tho. I doubt you'd fit in the dishwasher or the washing machine. Sorry, hot stuff! :D

I doubt it I can fit in the washing machine either. But I can sure as hell give you one hell of a spin cycle.
 
I cannot believe I was finally here to see one of your pictures. I always missed them before. You look almost identical to my ex-husband, lol. Wow. *Walking off remembering and smiling *
 
OK OK there's thumpers....

Now what do we have to do to get SweetCherry's back up again??? I missed it the first time. :(
 
;)

Morning, Simply....how are you?

(and more where that came from...)

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p



:( you're sick?
 
Re: ;)

Pokerman said:
Morning, Simply....how are you?

(and more where that came from...)

:p :p :p :p :p



:( you're sick?

I'm puny this morning Pokerman, but I have a Dr's appt, so I will be good as new soon, thanks. :) Other than that, I'm great. Amazing how your licks just perk me up;) And when are you going to put your picture up here? Hmmm? ;)
 
Re: Re: ;)

Simply Me said:
I'm puny this morning Pokerman, but I have a Dr's appt, so I will be good as new soon, thanks. :) Other than that, I'm great. Amazing how your licks just perk me up;) And when are you going to put your picture up here? Hmmm? ;)

**BLUSH** Glad I could help ;)

My pic??? Naaaaah nobody wants to see that. One look would crash the server and then laurel and manu would have to ban me from the site...nooo wouldn't want that to happen....

******
more licks to perk you up some more....though if it were the other way around...( edited for modesty ;) )

:p :p :p :p :p
 
Back
Top