sex question

Re: Re: Re: ;)

Pokerman said:


**BLUSH** Glad I could help ;)

My pic??? Naaaaah nobody wants to see that. One look would crash the server and then laurel and manu would have to ban me from the site...nooo wouldn't want that to happen....

******
more licks to perk you up some more....though if it were the other way around...( edited for modesty ;) )

:p :p :p :p :p

Pokerman, if mine didn't cause the site to crash, nothing will, :D
And if it were the other way around, you would be one perky pokerman this morning. ;)
 
Ok I think we need to start a petition for Pokerman to put up his pic!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: ;)

Simply Me said:
Pokerman, if mine didn't cause the site to crash, nothing will, :D
LOL did I see your pic? i don't remember....is it posted here anywhere?
And if it were the other way around, you would be one perky pokerman this morning. ;)
Hmmmm thats about what I edited out lol.



:p :p :p :p :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ;)

Pokerman said:

LOL did I see your pic? i don't remember....is it posted here anywhere?

Hmmmm thats about what I edited out lol.



:p :p :p :p :p

I had one up for about a month or so on the upload thread, but took it down due to the majority asking me too. ;)

Great minds think alike. :p
 
Pokerman I am not ignorning you, I got booted lol *rubbing the boot print*

ummmm but you know seeing my pic makes people need therapy:rolleyes: :(
 
Awww...(offering you a hand or two, ;)....)

yes, because one look and they fall instantly in love with you... ;)

you have my email, it doesn't have to be public :p
 
Do I need to get a spot light and rubber hose and beat the info out of you?:D
 
*smug look* just takes a sweet smile and innocent look, to find out what Simply knows:D
 
lol Simply what can I say? I like knowing all sorts of things.
And this was an especially yummy peice of info;)
 
therapy?

Shylady said:
Pokerman I am not ignorning you, I got booted lol *rubbing the boot print*

ummmm but you know seeing my pic makes people need therapy:rolleyes: :(

That's what you call it!....Rubbing my therapy.........."^^^"

:p :p
 
lol bear you are the vert you know!

sooo why aren't you on msn?
 
lol bear one day you are going to get something important to you caught in that zipper!
 
Back
Top