sex robot

I've always wondered if a girl could get a sex robot, not just a sex machine, find an overage man looking sex robot that would strip you naked, and then she lay there and turned around, start spanking my ass before he would turn around and rub hot oil all through my achy muscles
It's definitely only a matter of time before both male and female sex robots are made. Let's just hope they don't turn out like this:

PS: The OP is very hot! 🔥😉
 
I would love to fuck that open asshole with my old man's cock hehe. Gripping your hips as I push my cock in deeper
 
I've always wanted to be totally stripped by an older man and for him to bend my arms behind my back and tie them so that I can't cover any part of my totally naked body and then walk me around into a seniors building, fill the old men
It's wonderful to support the elders of the community, but don't forget the nitro pills - you would certainly be causing some heart attacks!
 
If you and your friends have been out drinking and come walking in and found me like this what would you do with me for being so naughty
I would bend you over my knee an spank your tiny little booty until it was glowing red. Then one of my friends would stuff his old man cock into your tight wet hole while I held your cheeks open. The other old man would stuff his wrinkly cock into your mouth so you stop making so many noises.
 
I've always wondered if a girl could get a sex robot, not just a sex machine, find an overage man looking sex robot that would strip you naked, and then she lay there and turned around, start spanking my ass before he would turn around and rub hot oil all through my achy muscles
I am no robot but i would gladly rip off your clothes, bend you over and give your ass a nice spanking!!!
 
Give it time, some Asian country will gladly make one of these, as they seem to build robots for everything else, why not a sexbot and with a list of cocktails, or for now, I have to find a horry old man.
At your service. Grab the lube.
 
I've always been fascinated about the thought what it would like to feel to have a man insert his penis up my bum and if my bum was too small for a man to even get his penis in me I like to masturbate thinking about what it would feel like and force his cock into my bum and fuck me hard until he can't get it any deeper or fill it with any more cum would you like to force your cock into a small bum like mine
Simply put Yes.
 
Or on a couch
https://www.***********/search/gifs?query=couch+side&order=score
 
I've always wondered if a girl could get a sex robot, not just a sex machine, find an overage man looking sex robot that would strip you naked, and then she lay there and turned around, start spanking my ass before he would turn around and rub hot oil all through my achy muscles
Sexy pic
 
I've always wondered if a girl could get a sex robot, not just a sex machine, find an overage man looking sex robot that would strip you naked, and then she lay there and turned around, start spanking my ass before he would turn around and rub hot oil all through my achy muscles
You are incredibly beautiful...
 
Give it time, some Asian country will gladly make one of these, as they seem to build robots for everything else, why not a sexbot and with a list of cocktails, or for now, I have to find a horry old man.
Hey samylove. I'm a 56 year old horny male. Too old for you? 🙂
Everything still works as it should and I stay fit and in shape with cycling, which gave me strong muscular legs...perfect for hard deep thrusting. Do you want to chat privately?
 
if i walked in and saw you like that id immediately strip, grab you, rip off the suit n start eating you out to get you all excited then id spank both your bottom n ur pussy til they are red then id eat you a bit more then id fuck you blind!!
 
I've always wondered if a girl could get a sex robot, not just a sex machine, find an overage man looking sex robot that would strip you naked, and then she lay there and turned around, start spanking my ass before he would turn around and rub hot oil all through my achy muscles

Increasing supply for something with already excessive supply? What?

Shouldn't machines do what humans can't or shouldnt? It's like you want a robot to generate stupid ideas. We have PLENTY now, thank you.
 
But why do you need a robot to do all that? I'm curious. Any man can do that, maybe a little rough based on how you like it
 
Back
Top