BillyWalrus
Senile old fool
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2025
- Posts
- 2,661
That is certainly a very nice dream to have!My latest wet dream was a couple of days ago; I dreamt I was making out with Billy Walrus' girl, and I came while sucking her dick![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That is certainly a very nice dream to have!My latest wet dream was a couple of days ago; I dreamt I was making out with Billy Walrus' girl, and I came while sucking her dick![]()
Oh yes honeyThat is certainly a very nice dream to have!
Would taste so goodI had a dream a while ago about a young fella sucking me off in a spa. I enjoyed it immensely.
I could swear I felt itWould taste so good
Would be wonderfulI could swear I felt it
Haven't been sucked in yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrsWould be wonderful
Would taste so good honeyHaven't been sucked in yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrs
You betThat is certainly a very nice dream to have!
Would be niceI didn’t want to admit this publicly but I have a reoccurring dream… about every couple weeks that I can suck my own cock.
Granted IRL I can’t but I think it’s so amazing that guys can.
I remember that when I first started having the dream, I was shocked and amazed that I could imagine such a thing.
It was never really about pleasure but rather the ability.
It has evolved through, now I realize the pleasure I get and look forward to cuming in my mouth.
Never happens though, something always interups what I’m doing.
I love the dream but I have to admit that it messes with my mind the next day.
Totally agreeWould be nice
Would be awesomeTotally agree