shemale fantasy

I am all female, but would be in 11th heaven to have a hot, sexy Big breasted beuaty with a nice hard package...Mmmmmmm:kiss:
 
I think we are all with you on that fantasy. I just wish that fantasy would become reality :) :p ;) :D :kiss:

I wonder what i would feel like to be fucked by a shemale/transsexual?:confused:

Anyway, has any guys/gals ever have anal sex before. I'm just curious....since I'm bi-curious....I was wondering what it would feel like? I want to try it but i don't want it to hurt. I hear sooo many different things about anal and i was just curious about it. If anyone can share some thoughts or moments I would appreciate it.

However, Enjoy a few pics for now!
 
11th Heaven

NotJustAGrrl said:
I am all female, but would be in 11th heaven to have a hot, sexy Big breasted beuaty with a nice hard package...Mmmmmmm:kiss:

:devil: :devil:

Let me know if your wish comes true, because I'd love to be there with the both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:catroar: :nana: :catroar: :nana: :catroar:
 
been there...

Cockpit and friends,
As I stated in an earlier posting, I have been with several shemales some more attractive and/or with bigger cocks than others. I have had anal sex, once with a shemale with a thick 9" cock....it LOOKED and felt in my HAND awesome however comma too big for cumfort in my ass. Also had anal sex (unfortunately just once) with a woman wearing a strap-on, that my friends was AWESOME. I came without touching myself, she sat in chair, I straddled her, let myself down on her 'cock'.....rode her, was soon cummin in long ropes of hot cum, spurt after spurt. Far and away best cum of my life. Hope my experiences help any or all of you in your decisions to maybe try these things.

p.s. any women out there wanna fuck me with a strap-on....PLEASE step up..:D
 
Re: been there...

mattlinc said:


p.s. any women out there wanna fuck me with a strap-on....PLEASE step up..:D
Man, oh, Man, oh Man...Another HUGELY erotic fantasy...I have experience with a strap-on..But never on a male:eek: I'd :heart: to give it a go...:kiss:
 
Re: HUGELY fantasy

NotJustAGrrl said:
Man, oh, Man, oh Man...Another HUGELY erotic fantasy...I have experience with a strap-on..But never on a male:eek: I'd :heart: to give it a go...:kiss:

:p :p

I love your fantasies, how about trying to get together and fulfill some of them:devil: :devil: :devil:

for you :rose:
 
Re: Re: been there...

NotJustAGrrl said:
Man, oh, Man, oh Man...Another HUGELY erotic fantasy...I have experience with a strap-on..But never on a male:eek: I'd :heart: to give it a go...:kiss:

I have had a couple of women use a strap-on on me... it was very very hot :p
 
NotJustAGrrl said:
Hmmmm...could you tell me more??? :devil: Or am I asking too much??

:kiss: 's

Hehe... not sure I wanna get into a stroke by stroke in public... let's just say it was very enjoyable... and perhaps one of the most erotic things I have ever done
 
Re: Sure...Just email me...

NotJustAGrrl said:
Heya Cowboy;) E-mail me sometime, I'd love to get to know ya better.:kiss:


:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Same here, just sent off email to you. L@@king forward to talking with you.

Tried to send a dozen, but wouldn' let me!

:rose: :rose:
 
Back
Top