shemale fantasy

cockpit said:
Well Plesmone,

She does look good.....nice tan line and chest......nice hung cock as well but we don't know what her face looks like. What happened to the face? She could look god awful or very pretty.

In fact, she/he is very good looking. If I can find the site again, I'll send the face.

I don't remember reading a lot about the face - it's always about tits and cocks. So, if the she/guy has an ugly face and a great cock and tits - does that matter??

Tell me. .
Is it really a better turn on for a really good looking woman with great face and breasts to have a nice large cock? You can't see my face my av-is that a turn off?
Ples...
 
Last edited:
I think so

Speaking as one of the few men here who have had more than a fantasy about shemales I think the face is as important as any other body part. Of the two shemales I have been with one had a lovely face, and is in fact one of the things that attracted me to to her in the first place. Her small slender brazilian body was a close second however. And the other one I was with had a terrific body but her face left something to be desired. But her passion and willing attitude more than made up for it...

But as with women attraction should come more from their personality rather than their body. But I am only a man. And I admit that is not the case.

So a pretty face is as important with a shemale as with a woman. To me anyway.

However, I repeat myself here, I am a man. and if I could never see your face, and only the body in your AV I would still enjoy your body. It's not a turn off, but it leave me wanting to see you.

-Jack
 
Re: I think so

SmirkingJack said:
Speaking as one of the few men here who have had more than a fantasy about shemales I think the face is as important as any other body part. Of the two shemales I have been with one had a lovely face, and is in fact one of the things that attracted me to to her in the first place. Her small slender brazilian body was a close second however. And the other one I was with had a terrific body but her face left something to be desired. But her passion and willing attitude more than made up for it...

But as with women attraction should come more from their personality rather than their body. But I am only a man. And I admit that is not the case.

So a pretty face is as important with a shemale as with a woman. To me anyway.

However, I repeat myself here, I am a man. and if I could never see your face, and only the body in your AV I would still enjoy your body. It's not a turn off, but it leave me wanting to see you.

-Jack



Everything Jack just said is extremely true!

I personally like your AV I think it's very sexy even though the face is not showing. It does leave me wanting to see what you look like but, I think Jack explained it all.

Good job Jack.....keep up the good work :D
 
Re: Re: I think so

cockpit said:
Everything Jack just said is extremely true!

I personally like your AV I think it's very sexy even though the face is not showing. It does leave me wanting to see what you look like but, I think Jack explained it all.

Good job Jack.....keep up the good work :D

Thanks for the av comments...
Ok, here is a girl/boy - what is it that turns you on. could you describe each feature for me
Ples..
 
Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: I think so

plesmone said:
Thanks for the av comments...
Ok, here is a girl/boy - what is it that turns you on. could you describe each feature for me
Ples..
 
Last edited:
For this boy/girl I would have to say the way she looks right into the camera. She isn't shy or ashamed of her body at all. She is cooly confident in her gaze. With a hint of challenge I just find delicious. Beyond that she has a fine fingure and her tan lins are enticing. She looking well groomed and clean. A wonderful example of someone I would very much like to know.

;)

J
 
SmirkingJack said:
For this boy/girl I would have to say the way she looks right into the camera. She isn't shy or ashamed of her body at all. She is cooly confident in her gaze. With a hint of challenge I just find delicious. Beyond that she has a fine fingure and her tan lins are enticing. She looking well groomed and clean. A wonderful example of someone I would very much like to know.

;)

J

ok, how about this one? And look at the end of the cock - how much cum will one of these boy****** shoot?
 
Last edited:
She is sexy...her olive skin flush with heat and damp with moisture...

damn...she looks the brazilian I was with. Lovely...I wish I had spent more time with her.
 
SmirkingJack said:
She is sexy...her olive skin flush with heat and damp with moisture...

damn...she looks the brazilian I was with. Lovely...I wish I had spent more time with her.

what about her?
Ples....
 
Last edited:
plesmone said:
ok, how about this one? And look at the end of the cock - how much cum will one of these boy****** shoot?

She/He is very sexy! I like her skin tone and nipples. I think many boy****** don't shoot that much cum because all the hormone pills taken?????:confused: Although, I have watched some shemale clips were some girls just shoot more cum than me :D :p
 
plesmone said:
what about her?
Ples....


I definitely like this one. The lighting on the pic is really good. The long hair is very sexy running down the back onto her ass. I also like the little bush that's showing in the front. The body looks very tight, smooth, and soft.


Great pic!
 
The last pic...is stunning. A real beautiful body....leaves me wanting more. Thats the kind of skin I want to pepper with baby kisses.

I could just stoke that belly and back and ass and legs all night..just to touch it would be heavenly.

:)
 
SmirkingJack said:
The last pic...is stunning. A real beautiful body....leaves me wanting more. Thats the kind of skin I want to pepper with baby kisses.

I could just stoke that belly and back and ass and legs all night..just to touch it would be heavenly.

:)

I hope you wouldn't neglect the rest...
 
Last edited:
FACELESS BEAUTY

cockpit said:
Well Plesmone,

She does look good.....nice tan line and chest......nice hung cock as well but we don't know what her face looks like. What happened to the face? She could look god awful or very pretty.

:p :p :p :p :p

Hi cockpit, I've seen this faceless beauty , in this outfit and setting, several times during my roaming of the internet. She's definitly not god awful. I'll post a picture next time I come across her.

Here's a series of a 2some on a sofa. Check out the one on the receiving end. There are 10 clips in the series, I've attached only 5, change the 5 to 6-10 in address bar after veiwing #5 and enjoy the rest.

Well enjoy!!!!!


http://www.freeclipsheaven.com/shemale/jan20/clip001.mpg

http://www.freeclipsheaven.com/shemale/jan20/clip002.mpg

http://www.freeclipsheaven.com/shemale/jan20/clip003.mpg

http://www.freeclipsheaven.com/shemale/jan20/clip004.mpg

http://www.freeclipsheaven.com/shemale/jan20/clip005.mpg

I wouldn't joing them on the sofa or large bed. :D

cowboy :nana:
 
Hey, how come.............we have posters of all manner of sexual bent showing up here..........how come we don't have a resident tranny?
 
dickE

well I can only speak for myself...but for me...why have a man who wants to be a woman when you can have a woman who is half man? right? why go half ass with a TV when you can just get the shemale. To me a TV is just a welfare version of a shemale. I'm not interested in TV's at all. If I want a guy I'll go for a guy.

No offense really, thats just the way I feel.
 
Re: dickE

SmirkingJack said:
well I can only speak for myself...but for me...why have a man who wants to be a woman when you can have a woman who is half man? right? why go half ass with a TV when you can just get the shemale. To me a TV is just a welfare version of a shemale. I'm not interested in TV's at all. If I want a guy I'll go for a guy.

No offense really, thats just the way I feel.


You miss my point............why don't we have a shemale poster here on Lit giving "her" side of the situation. I think it'd be very informative. Surely they can get online.

It's an invitation, OK?
 
I am a woman who shares this fantasy. I find shemales to be super sexy!!

I had the chance to have sex with one last summer at Panama Beach Florida. I wasn't sure she (he) was a she/he until we went to the ladies' room together. (I suspected, but wasn't certain. Petra was VERY passable.) We didn't spend very long in the ladies' room. We went back to her motel for an unbeleivalbe night of sex! I think we did it everyway a horny slut and a sexy shemale could possilby do it!!
 
Re:

KHAN-E said:
I am a woman who shares this fantasy. I find shemales to be super sexy!!

I had the chance to have sex with one last summer at Panama Beach Florida. I wasn't sure she (he) was a she/he until we went to the ladies' room together. (I suspected, but wasn't certain. Petra was VERY passable.) We didn't spend very long in the ladies' room. We went back to her motel for an unbeleivalbe night of sex! I think we did it everyway a horny slut and a sexy shemale could possilby do it!!
Fasinating, would love to hear more of your exploits.............Dik
 
Re: Re:

Dik said:
Fasinating, would love to hear more of your exploits.............Dik


Check them out on "The Exhibitionist In Me" and "Incest Is Best" right here in the Playground.
 
Re:

plesmone said:
Hey, here are some more of the cute blond
Would you make love to the cute blond?.....................Dik :) :p
 
Back
Top