LizVegas79
Naughty Advice Doc
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2014
- Posts
- 39,516
Love Love LOVE my leopard prints! They're an every girl must-have imho!
"Come back! Please tell me where you got those so fucking cute shoes!"
.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I love those shoes - I love the whole look. I've never seen shoes like that before... I want!Love Love LOVE my leopard prints! They're an every girl must-have imho!
"Come back! Please tell me where you got those so fucking cute shoes!"[/SIZE]
I love those shoes - I love the whole look. I've never seen shoes like that before... I want!
Ohhh.. I have wanted a pair of red shoes forever.. these are adorable!
So cute! They look like they would be painful, but so cute.