AbsintheFather
Passing some time
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2009
- Posts
- 42,582
I know they're a little conservative -
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/96/46/39/9646391ce9c16c41290ff771a501047c.jpg
Perfect with the stockings and garters

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know they're a little conservative -
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/96/46/39/9646391ce9c16c41290ff771a501047c.jpg

Must Have!!!!!!http://www.yomister.com/image/large/iPZ8kLwDTalalGcEj=FclugG70crj=8h/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=45794811
Perfect to go with my little black dress....

^^^^^^ So sweet!
https://41.media.tumblr.com/739b4a33c730a59d3d937d67ee0dd599/tumblr_ny4gbiCoGG1uotfdzo1_540.jpg
I think I'm developing a leopard print shoe fetish...

)
^^^^my own little addition to this thread..![]()

i was, you naughty man...lol..but if it helps your visual, my dress was bunched up around my waist while my legs were up in the air..Mmmm . . . are you wearing anything besides the shoes?
I like to think not![]()

i was, you naughty man...lol..but if it helps your visual, my dress was bunched up around my waist while my legs were up in the air..![]()


Uh huh!It helps a lot![]()
Yum - Sweet Feet![]()

you need to watch with buckles like that.. you can cut his ear and it's really tender for a while
