So am I weird looking?

You don't look anything like a man and I think you're really sexy. I'm glad to hear you'll give us more pictures. I can't wait. :)
 
What's weird about pretty eyes and a lovely smile?

I was going to say fantastic tits too but that would be rude. (oops)
 
Re:Looking like a man and Fat

Ok I can tell your not a man. And as far as looking fat. There are alot of men out there that like a thick/chubby/fat woman. I myself am one of them and proud of it. I think you look very sexy and would like to thankyou for shareing your pics with me. Please post more.
 
You do not look weird at all. You look pretty sexy actually in that skirt, you have very nice breasts, so don't go thinking you look like a man. The only thing I might suggest though, is to thin out your eyebrows a little. They're too bushy and I think if they were thinner/finer looking, it would bring out the delicate features of your sweet looking face. Of course this is just my opinion and I hope I didn't insult you.

Oh yeah and is there any chance of some more pics, perhaps with less clothing on? :D
 
Crazy_Jezabel said:
Okay. I'll share more pictures tomorrow.

Okay I know I'm fat and know most men don't like fat chicks, but me looking like a man. I'm still puzzled on that one. Do I have facial hair that I'm not seeing?


sweety, dont mind the haters, they are just mad cuz they cant have you, i hope you post lots more pics and ignore the people who are hating on you. by the way, when i look at you the words fine as hell come into mind

keep it up sexy, doin great
 
loki_at_play said:
You do not look weird at all. You look pretty sexy actually in that skirt, you have very nice breasts, so don't go thinking you look like a man. The only thing I might suggest though, is to thin out your eyebrows a little. They're too bushy and I think if they were thinner/finer looking, it would bring out the delicate features of your sweet looking face. Of course this is just my opinion and I hope I didn't insult you.

Oh yeah and is there any chance of some more pics, perhaps with less clothing on? :D

You didn't insult me. I asked.

I guess I understand why the one guy thinks I look like a man now. Now I'm not puzzled anymore.

My grandmother always wanted me to pluck my eyebrows. She told me that I don't look like a guy, but my eyebrows does look like men's eyebrows. Since my grandother was a devoted Chatholic I told her God must have made me with thick eyebrows for a reason.

I have a few people that find me very attractive, but don't like my eyebrows.

I know I shave my legs, my arm pits, and my pubic hair (I only do that because I know how nasty it is to get a pubic hair in your mouth while giving oral sex), but for some reason I choose to keep my eyebrows the way they are. Maybe it's because I don't like the standered that society has that women should have thinner eyebrows. But then again society also says a women should have a body like Heidi Klum or Angelina Jolie.

The odd thing is that only two people in my life told me I needed to loose weight and only one of those two people told me I needed to loose weight to be attractive, but I'm more self concious about my weight than my eyebrows even though more people don't like my eyebrows.

Now if Playboy or some other well known model agency would to ask me to model for them if I plucked my eyebrows I would do it on a heart beat, but I doubt that will ever happen because I'm short and fat.
 
My husband was just reading this post with me before going to work. He told me he would take sexy looking pictures of me to show on here, but as long as I'm not nude. He told me he thinks I'm sexy and he wants to show off his wife, but not to the full point of nudity.
 
Crazy_Jezabel said:
You didn't insult me. I asked.

I guess I understand why the one guy thinks I look like a man now. Now I'm not puzzled anymore.

My grandmother always wanted me to pluck my eyebrows. She told me that I don't look like a guy, but my eyebrows does look like men's eyebrows. Since my grandother was a devoted Chatholic I told her God must have made me with thick eyebrows for a reason.

I have a few people that find me very attractive, but don't like my eyebrows.

I know I shave my legs, my arm pits, and my pubic hair (I only do that because I know how nasty it is to get a pubic hair in your mouth while giving oral sex), but for some reason I choose to keep my eyebrows the way they are. Maybe it's because I don't like the standered that society has that women should have thinner eyebrows. But then again society also says a women should have a body like Heidi Klum or Angelina Jolie.

The odd thing is that only two people in my life told me I needed to loose weight and only one of those two people told me I needed to loose weight to be attractive, but I'm more self concious about my weight than my eyebrows even though more people don't like my eyebrows.

Now if Playboy or some other well known model agency would to ask me to model for them if I plucked my eyebrows I would do it on a heart beat, but I doubt that will ever happen because I'm short and fat.

whats this short and fat talk, dont you down yourself like that, its very not sexy, you are a sexy woman and thats that, i didnt even notice your eyebrows till they where pointed out to me, and even still i think they are fine as long as you are okay with them... i do have to agree with you on the shaveing and oral sex thing, i hate pubes in my teeth
 
Crazy_Jezabel said:
My husband was just reading this post with me before going to work. He told me he would take sexy looking pictures of me to show on here, but as long as I'm not nude. He told me he thinks I'm sexy and he wants to show off his wife, but not to the full point of nudity.


what a crime, tell him to please share, and that its not like you are sleeping with any of us or cheeting on him, if he wants to show you off then do it with pride damnit lol
 
nindj said:
what a crime, tell him to please share, and that its not like you are sleeping with any of us or cheeting on him, if he wants to show you off then do it with pride damnit lol

I'll have him read this. :)
 
Crazy_Jezabel said:
I'll have him read this. :)
i hope you do, i mean your sexy right? this is a site for posting how sexy you are right? well, do it right then right?
 
bigrudy707 said:
Would it turn you on to post nude pics without him knowing??? :D

dude you dont wanna betray him man, if he found out then he would get pissed then she wouldnt be able to post at all, then we would lose this beautiful women forever and not know what she looks like de-robed, i vote that as a bad idea
 
This is near the most oustanding case of the blatant lack of integrity on the part of the men of Lit. that I have ever seen.
 
lordonlyknows said:
This is near the most oustanding case of the blatant lack of integrity on the part of the men of Lit. that I have ever seen.


and you only have 16 posts, you fricken nube, stop trying to insult us guys who like real women, just because you dont like her dont mean that we are all stupid or something everyone has an opinion and they should all be respected, so stop being a jerk and if you dont like what you see then look elsewhere
 
And my friend claimed people only get good responses. :p

Oh well. To each their own.

And I didn't see anything wrong with the first guy who didn't find me attractive. I just wanted to say that.

I do find the second guy who doesn't find me attractive to be a little rude, but oh well. I'll get over it. :)
 
Crazy_Jezabel said:
And my friend claimed people only get good responses. :p

Oh well. To each their own.

And I didn't see anything wrong with the first guy who didn't find me attractive. I just wanted to say that.

I do find the second guy who doesn't find me attractive to be a little rude, but oh well. I'll get over it. :)

right on, you go girl :cool:
 
And speaking of the friend, where the heck is he?

I guess I shall write him an e-mail.
 
Here are three normal pictures of me with two of my cats

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Melissa_Anne/Misc/Afbeelding207.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Melissa_Anne/Misc/Afbeelding224.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Melissa_Anne/Misc/Afbeelding226.jpg

And here's a picture of me holding my breats. Ummm.....I'll have to wait until my husband is able to take picture of me like that for better quailty.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Melissa_Anne/Misc/Afbeelding219.jpg
 
Back
Top