Southern Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good mornin', ya'll. Tis a brisk day that starts the week.

Peachy~my apologies for having missed you last evening, darlin'. Next drink is on the house.

Snowflake~welcome to Lit, darlin'. First drink is on the house.

Everyone else, morning. *tips hat*.

So how is everyone today?


:rose:s ladies
^5 fellas



It's now afternoon...what's on the menu?
 
It's now afternoon...what's on the menu?

Toasted bagel, cream cheese, cucumber and bean sprouts. In addition, I've whipped up some seared tuna for those who like that sorta thing. And I've made some ice tea, coffee, and Cabernet Soviougne (can't remember how to spell it!) is a perfect 52 degrees.
 
Monday evening...

Thank you for rolling out the welcome wagon, Bashful...

While I usually can't pass up a bloody mary, a glass of wine, or the like, given the refreshing chill of the night air, I may go for a mug of hot cocoa...

I know...I'm a wild woman...what can i say? ;)

Just let me don my favorite pajamas, snuggle up in my quilt, and sip on a mug of steaming hot cocoa as my puppy snores beside me...

That's what I call happiness...

Have a great evening, everyone...and stay warm...lol
 
What can I say?

Snowflake we must think alike, in my recliner, got my quilt, mug of mocoa, and a fire in the fireplace. Hope you all have a great evening!
 
Finally made it down to NC....yeah I know another displaced NYer...but hey I feel like I belong here and enjoying myself so far....:)
 
Good morning all! Got my 3rd cup of coffee in hand and could possibly be coherent any time now.
 
I am about 20 minutes outside Knoxville. I've been to Bristol a few times, the last time was to watch a race. I like Nascar as well as football. LOL
 
Gatlinburg is wonderful, never stayed in a cabin yet though. One of these days...... So are you a TN Titan Fan? They are 7-0 now!!
 
kinda new here too, ok so far, with all forums, ya cant get along w/ everyone !! looking to make some new friends and have fun !!
how bout you ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top