Southern Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
WooHoo....just got a phone call from an old "friend" and it looks like I will be in Alabama part of the weekend. But I won't be watching the game....lol.
 
Good morning!

Rise and shine! It's gonna be a beautiful day in the South. The rain of yesterday is giving away to sunny skies and a brisk fall day. Hope everybody enjoys their Saturday!
 
Rise and shine! It's gonna be a beautiful day in the South. The rain of yesterday is giving away to sunny skies and a brisk fall day. Hope everybody enjoys their Saturday!

*clears throat* It's supposed to rain all day here, though the temp is in the mid 70's.

Good morning, dalrin'. How are ya'?
 
Good Saturday to all my beautiful Southern Belles and my sweet Southern Gentlemen. I hope each and every one of you enjoy your day. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and thank God that your in the south where the women are prettier, the voices are sexier, and the world goes by at a snail's pace.

Yall keep enjoyin yaselves.
 
Does Arkansas count as the South? If so, I'm stuck here all alone in a damn hotel! Man am I bored & lonely!
 
Good Saturday to all my beautiful Southern Belles and my sweet Southern Gentlemen. I hope each and every one of you enjoy your day. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and thank God that your in the south where the women are prettier, the voices are sexier, and the world goes by at a snail's pace.

Yall keep enjoyin yaselves.

Howdy darlin'. You certainly create some wonderful mammaries...uh...meant memories! *blush*

Tis a good weekend. In the 70's...slow drizzle...one of those days you relax on the screen porch, enjoy a martini, kick your feet up and contemplate those things that are beautiful in the world.
 
^5 Yardman. Welcome to Lit.

First drink is on the house. Whatcha having?
 
Good evening , Am new to this site . Am from nc near Wilmington, Hope to be chatting with you all later
 
23 / F in Tallahassee, FL, area. Hi everyone. :)

Morning, Chiclet. I would welcome you to Lit, but I see you've been a long member and short time poster. So welcome to the thread. Being as it's Sunday morning, the bar is making up bloody marys and mimosas...on the house.
 
Morning, Chiclet. I would welcome you to Lit, but I see you've been a long member and short time poster. So welcome to the thread. Being as it's Sunday morning, the bar is making up bloody marys and mimosas...on the house.

Hi Bashfull,
I had to work all day today, so what are you making on Sunday evening for a very tired southern belle?
 
responding to the southern roll call...

Good evening, everyone...

I saw the roll call and I couldn't resist. I'm a 28-year-old southern girl from Tennessee who recently joined Literotica, and I must say, I'm enjoying myself thus far! * smile *

Like most southern women, I'm both an angel and a vixen. I'm imaginative, creative, and intelligent, and looking to hear from like-minded individuals...

I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)
 
Good morning all! Already at the office, coffee in hand.....attempting to recover from weekend. Hope everyone has a good Monday...or as good as a Monday can be!
 
Good mornin', ya'll. Tis a brisk day that starts the week.

Peachy~my apologies for having missed you last evening, darlin'. Next drink is on the house.

Snowflake~welcome to Lit, darlin'. First drink is on the house.

Everyone else, morning. *tips hat*.

So how is everyone today?


:rose:s ladies
^5 fellas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top