Spring Carolina Litogether

1sexylady said:
Good Morning everyone.... are we ready for some Football????


You do know it is the North against the South again...:rolleyes: :D

What a game it is going to beeeeeeeee.:devil:
 
1sexylady said:
Good Morning everyone.... are we ready for some Football????


You do know it is the North against the South again...:rolleyes: :D
And this time the south better come out on top:D
 
TantaLiza said:
I am excited and a bit nervous... time is going fast and slow at the same time!!! Just hope I don't chicken out at the last minute.... someone gonna make sure to give me a drink to bolster my courage??? lmfao
I'm making notes Liza I'll be sure to have you at least one ready and waiting.
 
Re: You PROMISED

diamondjim said:
I'll bring the Black Russians, great for making you loose for dancing. YOU PROMISED I came you would Cum. :)
Kiss
Jim
SHe'll be there thats not what the drinks are for sweetie :D
 
Re: COUNT ME IN

playingwithfire said:
SIGN ME UP FOR THE LIT PARTY...................

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF
Got ya on the list and the info is on it way :D

let me know when you make your reservations
 
Hmmm... maybe I should come. There are some of you that I'm just dying to meet.
 
yourdestonie said:
I'm making notes Liza I'll be sure to have you at least one ready and waiting.

Thanks Tonie!!! That's what girlfriends are for... back up plans!! ~grin~
 
Angelofsex said:
You will be okay........I will make sure enough of drinks are around.:devil:

Thanks Angel.... You can give me a shove in the right direction, too!!! Hugs!!!

Damn... I know May is gonna be even better than Sept!!! Ya think we can handle it???? lmao
 
Arden said:
Hmmm... maybe I should come. There are some of you that I'm just dying to meet.

Arden... think really hard about it!!! You'll have a fuckin good time!!! Promise!!!
 
Gotta go get the teenager... I'll be back shortly tho!!!

Been lookin at pics!! "It's gettin hot in here!!" :D :p :devil:
 
TantaLiza said:
Gotta go get the teenager... I'll be back shortly tho!!!

Been lookin at pics!! "It's gettin hot in here!!" :D :p :devil:
did ya get those I sent ya??? I think we found our other Model don't you??? :D
 
TantaLiza said:
Thanks Angel.... You can give me a shove in the right direction, too!!! Hugs!!!

Damn... I know May is gonna be even better than Sept!!! Ya think we can handle it???? lmao

That is what friends are for.............we are women, we could handle everything........Hugs n kisses:rose:
 
Arden said:
Hmmm... maybe I should come. There are some of you that I'm just dying to meet.

Would be great to meet you........and you would make good friends there too........plus have fun.:)
 
Angelofsex said:
That is what friends are for.............we are women, we could handle everything........Hugs n kisses:rose:


Hugs, Angel.... Can't wait to see you Jersey girls again!!! :kiss:
 
TantaLiza said:
Hugs, Angel.... Can't wait to see you Jersey girls again!!! :kiss:

Me too, can't wait to see my good friends.........May is going to be great..:kiss: :heart:
 
Congrats to you Patriots fans ! good game , can't wait to meet all of you in may . Starting in the tanning bed tomorrow!
 
WILL317 said:
Congrats to you Patriots fans ! good game , can't wait to meet all of you in may . Starting in the tanning bed tomorrow!
MMMMMMMMMMMM now I'm thinking why wait till may :devil:
 
Panthers

So close!!!

While I hate that we lost, we at least made it a good game (which is rare for a Super Bowl).

Way to go Panthers.
 
Back
Top