yourdestonie
Countess Pervetta
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2002
- Posts
- 52,549
I told het to So lets hope she takes my word for itlunarsubmissive said:OMG I hope she brings enough to sellLOL The lady at the last one ran out
![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I told het to So lets hope she takes my word for itlunarsubmissive said:OMG I hope she brings enough to sellLOL The lady at the last one ran out
![]()

Nope I left that part out.lunarsubmissive said:Hope you didn't tell her about the bop *looks innocent* They all think I'm an angel ya know *chokes*

But I knew that already didn't yOu???lunarsubmissive said:Wow...we're better than a trip to Vegas![]()

yourdestonie said:No big deal I had a phone call but I'm back now![]()
yourdestonie said:I told het to So lets hope she takes my word for it![]()
yourdestonie said:Nope I left that part out.![]()
I wouldn't want to ruin that golden Reputation you have![]()
yourdestonie said:But I knew that already didn't yOu???![]()
I'm sure they are but if he don't mind the you shouldn't worry about it.lunarsubmissive said:LOL I got a phone call not long after too...my friend in Japan lol So I didn't get online while I was chatting with him - he won't tell me what the toll charges are, but they must be expensive![]()

I sent her a linklunarsubmissive said:*snickergiggles* Well, if they've looked at this thread, they'll know you weren't exageratting lol

What are friends forlunarsubmissive said:Whew *wipes sweat off brows*

tempted and doing is two different thingslunarsubmissive said:I dunno...if they film CSI there, I might be tempted to stalk Mr Peterson *Grissom* lol
You'd not leave the litogether for thatyourdestonie said:I'm sure they are but if he don't mind the you shouldn't worry about it.![]()
yourdestonie said:What are friends for![]()
yourdestonie said:tempted and doing is two different thingsYou'd not leave the litogether for that

Now quit thatlunarsubmissive said:Well, you know me...I worry about almost everything lol

exactly I'm thinking theres gonna be enough restraints to keep him therelunarsubmissive said:Nah, I'd just kidnap him and bring him with me![]()

yourdestonie said:Ok I'm wondering
I guess most of you have figured out we'er gonna have a wonderfully naughty Fashion show on Friday night of the Litogether. You don't want to miss it. both men and women will be in the show and the models will be some of those you post with who are attending the litogether.
Now should I post a list of the models or keep it a secret????

Well I still got one more lady and one more man to pick wonder who it will belunarsubmissive said:Go ahead and post them...will give everyone something to look forward to...I know I am for some of them![]()

yourdestonie said:Well I still got one more lady and one more man to pick wonder who it will be![]()

Well the men are being kind of slow getting their names in the hat I've only got a few so far.lunarsubmissive said:Oooo....I love a good mystery![]()
yourdestonie said:I'm sure he'll be a very good boy![]()
yourdestonie said:Well the men are being kind of slow getting their names in the hat I've only got a few so far.![]()
hnglkeahrse2002 said:There are 103 shopping days remaining until Charlotte.
