Spring Carolina Litogether

lunarsubmissive said:
Wasn't too terribly bad...just real long lol But the RedWings are playing tonight :nana:

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you didn't have too bad a day. And enjoy that game I hope your team wins
 
yourdestonie said:
You me and the Brothers *grins*

*Swoons* OH MY!!! :devil: :D


""I hope their ready *wicked grins*

We gave it a test run and The ABC store dude wasn't ready at all *grins*""

Not ready for us... OMG!!! Does that mean I should buy my stuff here in Chattown??? LOL
 
TantaLiza said:
*Swoons* OH MY!!! :devil: :D


""I hope their ready *wicked grins*

We gave it a test run and The ABC store dude wasn't ready at all *grins*""

Not ready for us... OMG!!! Does that mean I should buy my stuff here in Chattown??? LOL
I just hope they come *grins*

Well I did tease him way too much but shoot I just couldn't quit :D :devil:
 
yourdestonie said:
I just hope they come *grins*

Well I did tease him way too much but shoot I just couldn't quit :D :devil:

Dang... I just woulda loved to have watched that one!! :D

Laters, Sis!! :rose:
 
I'll come (pun TOTALLY implied). :)

Let me introduce myself. While I'm new to the Literotica Personals section (OK, posted here VERY little over the last few years), I'm not new at all to Literotica....just not real active lately.

I've authored two stories (or one story/two parts, if you will):

A Family Adventure
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=12346

A Family Adventure: Ch. 2--The Rest of the Story
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=13327

The second was an award winner. I forget what it was for, but I sure enjoyed the $75.

So I figured I'd kick a little of that money back into the "hobby" by attending the Litogether in Charlotte, VA. I've really enjoyed the few conversations I've had over the years with Lit members, especially the story feedbacks (which still don't stop after years...geez). Guess that's 'cause I've batted 1,000 with them (both labeled "hot"); then again, I've only written two. Beginner's luck?

Either way, I hope the "lucky" streak continues in Charlotte. If nothing else, I'm sure I'll make new friends and look forward to the experience.

See (...taste, touch, smell, hear) you there.

MG
 
MischievousGntlman said:
I'll come (pun TOTALLY implied). :)

Let me introduce myself. While I'm new to the Literotica Personals section (OK, posted here VERY little over the last few years), I'm not new at all to Literotica....just not real active lately.

I've authored two stories (or one story/two parts, if you will):

A Family Adventure
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=12346

A Family Adventure: Ch. 2--The Rest of the Story
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=13327

The second was an award winner. I forget what it was for, but I sure enjoyed the $75.

So I figured I'd kick a little of that money back into the "hobby" by attending the Litogether in Charlotte, VA. I've really enjoyed the few conversations I've had over the years with Lit members, especially the story feedbacks (which still don't stop after years...geez). Guess that's 'cause I've batted 1,000 with them (both labeled "hot"); then again, I've only written two. Beginner's luck?

Either way, I hope the "lucky" streak continues in Charlotte. If nothing else, I'm sure I'll make new friends and look forward to the experience.

See (...taste, touch, smell, hear) you there.

MG

Welcome to the Littogether........friends you will make.......I did back in Sept and today they are my best friends..:)

AOS:rose:
 
~sneaks out of bed since the kiddies are asleep to see who all is up and what kinda mischief I can get into~

I dunno who is worse about me getting rest, the dang nurses, or my kids. GEESH!
 
Darq.Desirez said:
~sneaks out of bed since the kiddies are asleep to see who all is up and what kinda mischief I can get into~

I dunno who is worse about me getting rest, the dang nurses, or my kids. GEESH!

Sleep what is that........Hi {{{{{DD}}}}}:kiss:
 
Angelofsex said:
Sleep what is that........Hi {{{{{DD}}}}}:kiss:

Hi AOS ~hugzzz~


You know sleep. That thing they say you are suppose to do at some point in your life so your body can have a few mins to get itself back in whack.
 
Darq.Desirez said:
~sneaks out of bed since the kiddies are asleep to see who all is up and what kinda mischief I can get into~

I dunno who is worse about me getting rest, the dang nurses, or my kids. GEESH!

Sneaks up behind you and yells....BOOOOOOOOO:D
 
Angelofsex said:
Sleep what is that........Hi {{{{{DD}}}}}:kiss:

Oh sure I put the sad face on and you only say hi to DD...:( We forgot decafe coffee tonight...:rolleyes:
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Hi AOS ~hugzzz~


You know sleep. That thing they say you are suppose to do at some point in your life so your body can have a few mins to get itself back in whack.

Oh that.......well kind of not tired........don't know why..........so you can't either hon.:eek:
 
Ah crap!!! So much for sleep now. You scared the beegeezus outta me Angel. (And it was SO quiet just listening to the banter.)

MG
 
1sexylady said:
Oh sure I put the sad face on and you only say hi to DD...:( We forgot decafe coffee tonight...:rolleyes:

Sorry sweetie......i see a man and it just happens to me.........did I say that.

You are right ......we had reg coffee tonight......oh helllll:eek: :(
 
MischievousGntlman said:
Ah crap!!! So much for sleep now. You scared the beegeezus outta me Angel. (And it was SO quiet just listening to you the banter.)

MG

OOOPppppssss sorry MG........will be quite next time......:eek: :devil:
 
1sexylady said:
Sneaks up behind you and yells....BOOOOOOOOO:D

~jumps up into the air doing a triple somersault with a half gainer landing not so gracefully on my behind looking up at a giggling ********~

Damn. I thought you was "Nursezilla" done come to haunt me for a sec. But as I see now, you're not. You're much prettier.
 
Angelofsex said:
Sorry sweetie......i see a man and it just happens to me.........did I say that.

You are right ......we had reg coffee tonight......oh helllll:eek: :(

Thank god you know the difference with the pants thingy....:D :D lmao...

Well I have company my son won't sleep either so I put him on the couch here and he is still awake...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
1sexylady said:
Oh sure I put the sad face on and you only say hi to DD...:( We forgot decafe coffee tonight...:rolleyes:

DECAF?!?!?!?!?!:eek:

Please! Get that stuff away from me!


~hugzzzzzz~ Thankyou.
 
Darq.Desirez said:
~jumps up into the air doing a triple somersault with a half gainer landing not so gracefully on my behind looking up at a giggling ********~

Damn. I thought you was "Nursezilla" done come to haunt me for a sec. But as I see now, you're not. You're much prettier.

OMG...DD I am laughing sooooo damn hard I think I am going to pee...ROFLMAO...:D

Giving you a hug and feeling your heart....You will be ok won't you?? :D
 
1sexylady said:
OMG...DD I am laughing sooooo damn hard I think I am going to pee...ROFLMAO...:D

Giving you a hug and feeling your heart....You will be ok won't you?? :D

You been peeing alot tonight........OMG:D :eek: :devil:
 
Back
Top