Spring Carolina Litogether

1sexylady said:
Thank god you know the difference with the pants thingy....:D :D lmao...

Well I have company my son won't sleep either so I put him on the couch here and he is still awake...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad. I had to pretend like I was asleep for both of my kids to finally go to bed. ~scratches head in confussion~ Now wait a sec. Isn't that suppose to be the other way around?
 
Darq.Desirez said:
DECAF?!?!?!?!?!:eek:

Please! Get that stuff away from me!


~hugzzzzzz~ Thankyou.

I usually drink tea but had coffee and bad coffee to boot!!!

:kiss:
 
1sexylady said:
Thank god you know the difference with the pants thingy....:D :D lmao...

Well I have company my son won't sleep either so I put him on the couch here and he is still awake...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So you have to be a good 1sexylady now........oh hell......right:eek: ;) :devil: :kiss:
 
Angelofsex said:
You been peeing alot tonight........OMG:D :eek: :devil:

I know and only because you made me laugh so hard...I will have to wear diapers in North Carolina...:D
 
Sure.......I see who rates.........1sexy comes on and DD forgets about me........ok I will be quite.......LMAO

We will need alot of diapers that weekend......LOL:eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Don't feel bad. I had to pretend like I was asleep for both of my kids to finally go to bed. ~scratches head in confussion~ Now wait a sec. Isn't that suppose to be the other way around?

Kids I guess we just have to love them...:D
 
1sexylady said:
OMG...DD I am laughing sooooo damn hard I think I am going to pee...ROFLMAO...:D

Giving you a hug and feeling your heart....You will be ok won't you?? :D

OooOooOoo. I got a hug and a feel for just doing that?

Wonder what I can do next for another hug and maybe a peck on the cheek.

~comtimplates to possibilities~
 
Angelofsex said:
So you have to be a good 1sexylady now........oh hell......right:eek: ;) :devil: :kiss:

Why because he is up????? Heck nooooooooo he can't see the computer...:eek: :devil: :D
 
Angelofsex said:
Oh that.......well kind of not tired........don't know why..........so you can't either hon.:eek:

I think I slept enough these last few days to last me a year or two. Not much else you can do in the hospital. Had to wait until after hours to plug in my laptop for some routine stress relief.
 
Angelofsex said:
Sure.......I see who rates.........1sexy comes on and DD forgets about me........ok I will be quite.......LMAO

We will need alot of diapers that weekend......LOL:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh Angel that is not true....I just type faster than you...:D :D
 
Sneaking away and letting the kids play........shhhhhh, putting the kids to sleep.......hell what kids mine is 23 and sleeping already.:D
 
Darq.Desirez said:
OooOooOoo. I got a hug and a feel for just doing that?

Wonder what I can do next for another hug and maybe a peck on the cheek.

~comtimplates to possibilities~


Well I will let you think about that one...;)
 
Angelofsex said:
Sure.......I see who rates.........1sexy comes on and DD forgets about me........ok I will be quite.......LMAO

We will need alot of diapers that weekend......LOL:eek: :eek: :eek:

Now hold on there just a sec lil missy. How could i forget about you? Besides, there's still enough of me for two people. I didn't loose that much weight over the week-end. LOL.
 
Angelofsex said:
Sneaking away and letting the kids play........shhhhhh, putting the kids to sleep.......hell what kids mine is 23 and sleeping already.:D

Angel... I know you alot better than that....you wouldn't leave unless you got a better offer...lmao Ok give it up who is it...:eek: :devil:
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Now hold on there just a sec lil missy. How could i forget about you? Besides, there's still enough of me for two people. I didn't loose that much weight over the week-end. LOL.

Yeah Angel he made quite a dent in the floor after my Booooooo....:D Just trying to help you out there DD.. ;)
 
Angelofsex said:
Sneaking away and letting the kids play........shhhhhh, putting the kids to sleep.......hell what kids mine is 23 and sleeping already.:D

You gonna tuck me in too? ;)
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Now hold on there just a sec lil missy. How could i forget about you? Besides, there's still enough of me for two people. I didn't loose that much weight over the week-end. LOL.

I know sweetie......but I am evil tonight and the pic thread is just taking me away.........I am so horny...............LMAO......very evil tonight.......:eek: :eek:
 
1sexylady said:
Yeah Angel he made quite a dent in the floor after my Booooooo....:D Just trying to help you out there DD.. ;)

Ummm... Oppps?


~gets out the handyman tool chest. looks at the damage. decides it's better to call somebody that knows what the hell they are doing~
 
1sexylady said:
Angel... I know you alot better than that....you wouldn't leave unless you got a better offer...lmao Ok give it up who is it...:eek: :devil:

Evil smile........you do know me........I am in such a condition tonight.........will be watching......see you later........hugs.:devil: :D
 
Darq.Desirez said:
And you're not gonna make it easy on me by giving any hints are you? ~taps foot in frustration~

Well....well....if I did that would be no fun...smiling up at him or is it down...????
 
Angelofsex said:
I know sweetie......but I am evil tonight and the pic thread is just taking me away.........I am so horny...............LMAO......very evil tonight.......:eek: :eek:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh.....A horny Angel on the loose....I am running for the hills. lol Pic thread...?? hummmmmmmm :devil:
 
Angelofsex said:
I know sweetie......but I am evil tonight and the pic thread is just taking me away.........I am so horny...............LMAO......very evil tonight.......:eek: :eek:

HRMPH!


Ok I see how it is. Some guy starts taking off his clothes and it's "Bye DD". well :p to you to.

~sticks his nose up in the air all snobbish like, turns and walks away~























~trips over the damn hole I put in the floor earlier~
 
Darq.Desirez said:
Ummm... Oppps?


~gets out the handyman tool chest. looks at the damage. decides it's better to call somebody that knows what the hell they are doing~

DD.. Do I have to teach you everything?...Rug honey just pull the rug over and seeeeeeeee gone...:D
 
Angelofsex said:
Evil smile........you do know me........I am in such a condition tonight.........will be watching......see you later........hugs.:devil: :D

OK OK OK. I give. Have fun.
 
Back
Top