Summer with sis (Closed for Mayu)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,826
Matt slowly opened his eyes as the morning sun filled the room. I rubbed my blue eyes starting to wake up slowly. I threw the sheet off of me and to the side of my bed. I climbed out of bed and walked out of my room and into the bathroom down the hall and turned on the shower. I climbed into the shower and let the water run down my tone body. Starting to wake me up very quickly. I washed my body and spent the next few minutes in the shower letting the water rain on my body and wake me up. I shut the shower off and stepped out drying my body off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked downstairs into the kitchen, thinking that since my parents were out of town for the next few weeks and my sister was still asleep I wouldn't have to worry about getting changed for now. I went to the fridge to get out a drink.
 
Bella hadn't gotten much sleep, she was going to nursing school so she was bushed. As she slept she thought of Matt. She knew it was wrong and twisted, with how she felt and how she acted toward him. But there was just something about him she loved, she loved him more then anything. But in the back of her mind hope she wasn't pushing him away, which would be a very bad thing, she didn't want to lose him. After a while she woke up and put on her little robe since she was freezing and headed for the other room.

"Hey Matt" She said kindly.
 
I turned around to see you standing there in your robe. "Good morning Bella" I say with a smile. I then remember that I am still only in a towel. "Oh I'm sorry that I'm only in a towel. I figured you would be sleeping for a little while longer"
 
She crossed her arms "You should know that doesn't bother me' She chuckled "No had to get up, have classes early today, this nursing thing is hard as hell. ive only had maybe three hours sleep"
 
"Oh I see that's not good. You are working to hard I think you need to take a break at somepoint." I let out a chuckle.
 
Bella took out the orange juice "I can't, to much responsiblity and if I can't handle the work I can't handle the job. And I'll be damned if I fail" she said in a kind tone.
 
"Well look at my sister all determined. Good for you Bella I'm proud of you" I look at you with a smile and then reach across you for the orange juice
 
She smiled running her fingers down his arm as he reached for the juice "So what are your plans for today?"
 
"Ummm nothing that I know of. Probably just gonna relax around the house unless anything else comes up." I said and then took a sip of orange juice. Missing a drop from my mouth landed on my chest and started rolling down towards my towel. All I could do was let out a little sigh.
 
She bit her lip but didn't act the way she wanted to, but hearing him sigh she tilted her head a little.

"You ok?"
 
"Yeah just spilt some orange juice on me. You know how clumsy I can be sometimes." I said with a chuckle
 
She walked up to him, her hand pressing on her chest and slowly went down to wipe off the orange juice.

"Your fine to me"
 
I looked you in the eyes as you wiped off the orange juice. "Thanks sis" I said with a smile. "I guess I should go change. Bet you don't want me around you in just my towel"
 
Bella smiled looking at him and laughed "It doesn't bother me, come on Matt you know me very well. You can't think this bothers me" she placed her hand on his cheek. "you should let me show you just how it doesn't bother me" She said happily.
 
I just keep looking into your eyes as you placed your hand on my cheek. "And what might you mean by that Bella?"
 
She smiled looking at him, she stepped forward and slowly reached up kissing him softly but lovingly on the lips.
 
I just stand there at first for a little. Then I place my hands softly on your hips thinking this is just a brotherly/ sister type of kiss.
 
But she dared what she didn't know she had the balls to do, since he opened up his mouth a little she kissed him, deeply.
 
I opened my eyes shocked by what you are doing. I didn't know what to do or how to react so I just stood there
 
Bella could see the shock in his eyes so she stopped and let him go, the look was full of rejection. She looked down to the floor and hurried up to her room.
 
I could see that Bella was hurt so I followed her into her room. "Look Bella don't be hurt that was just so unexpected from you." I walk over and sit on your bed next to you. "It's not that it wasn't nice or anything.. just unexpected is all."
 
She couldn't look at him, she just looked outside "Forget it, I should have known better. I am bound to be alone, i'm used to being alone"
 
"Stop that nonsense Bella." I placed my hand on your back and start rubbing softly. "Your a very beautiful girl and I'm sure your gonna find someone soon"
 
She pulled away "What part of i'm not wanted don't you get! If I was wanted id have someone and I have no boyfriend"
 
Sensing you are very upset and started getting the idea that it is me you wanted me. I always hated seeing you upset so hoping it would cheer you up I lean down and brush your hair aside and kiss the side of your neck softly. Then I whisper "I'm sorry about freaking about about the kiss I just wasn't expecting it." I pause for a second. "If you wanted we could kiss again if that would make you feel better."
 
Back
Top