Tease (closed for Hanah18)

shizzz

That one guy
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Posts
11,751
Lance was so excited for high school to be coming to its end, sure there were 6 months left but he was in the final stretch. He was not among the popular crowd by any means and he had some good friends from Band. Its not like he was un attractive, at least that's what his mom told him, He was just shy of six feet and he had short dark curly hair and deep blue eyes. He was not a bag of stix and he actually had a good muscle tone, but that would never matter At school however he was just another band geek, but he had become ok with that. However he couldn't wait to get on to college where he might be able to start over.

It was the typical thought barrage that ran through his head as he arrived at school. the biggest thrill of the day was band. Hell it was what made school worth living through. Sometimes in and practice they would see the dance girls in their leotards. She was a dancer. he saw her around school but sitting up on the band stage he could stare at her without fear of being busted. It was girls like her that made him itch to get a chance to start over. She was perfect and he would never have a chance. She liked to flirt and tease guys and he had remembered once or twice being the subject of that delicious torture. he still fantasized about it

She was beautiful and fit, adn she was so curvy. She was something he could never have. As he took his seat on the band stag ehe waited and hoped to see her. She was in some of his other classes but there he could not watch her and stare at her, but here he could. He grabbed his saxophone, warmed up a little and waited, hoping she would not pick today to skip
 
Name: Hannah
Age: Eighteen
Height: 5"2
Long dark brown, almost black hair, and large brown eyes, a perfectly toned body from years of dance, and a slight tan due to her italian heritidge.

I had the perfect life for any eighteen year old girl, my daddy was rich, I was in with the popular crowd, had great friends and had been blessed wiith good looks. But there was a price to pay, I often noticed guys staring at her, and had on several occasions been followed by a guy. So I had come up with my own unique method of payback, I was a tease and everyone knew it.

"Hannah you coming" one of my friends calls, and I turn around nodding, as we make our way to the hall to begin practice. I walk inside the large hall and glance around, I sit back on the floor, spreading my legs as I stretch myself out from side to side.

I lift my eyes slowly, noticing the band on the stage, and my eyes run through the members, before settling on you, you I recongized, I knew you were in a few of my classes and that I had flirted with you. As your eyes meet mine, I flash you a bright smile with a small wave.
 
He is not dissappointed! He watches as she comes out with her firends, she is wearing some tight short shorts adn a shirt. He full curvy figure swaying and bouncing so deliciously as she walks out, caught up in some chatting wiht her friends, he stared openly. Lucky for himm the sax sat in his lap, as he watched her settle in with her friends and start to stretch, toned firm thighs splaying as they warmed up.

Then he about shat himself. She looked up and saw him, caught him staring at her. SHe suddenly looked n his direction, her long hair whipping around. Then she waved.He was a little shocked, adn caught himself waving back with a quick gesture. He had no idea if it had been meant for him, but who else in band? Surely he was just as likely to get her attention as anyone else. Her face lighting up the entire day. I have to adjust the sax in my lap severa times as they contiued to stretch, and he drank her in
 
I can't help but giggle at the expression on your face, you look like you can barely believe it is you who has my attention, all though I'm not sure why. My eyes run up and down over your body as I think it over, you definatly weren't unattractive, infact you were kind of cute, if you hadn't been in band, I'd say people would notice you a lot more.

I sigh, stretching back, never taking my eyes of off you since you caught my attention. I smile at you once more, before standing up, turning away to begin practise. Afterwards I was going to talk to you, something about you just intrigued me and I had to figure out what, as I hate not knowing something, and If I had to flirt with you a little bit, well there was no harm in that.
 
He was amazed as she kept catching his eyes and smiling at him as she continued he routine. Then he watched as she stood up adn they began o work through their routine. Performing amzing stratches and jumps that set her chest bouncing adn her sweet legs springing as she moved around with the other gilrs. He spent that day of practice doing very poorly, his attention almost entirely focused on her.

He kept puzzling at why she would wave but whatever it was he would take it. He had memories of the way she had taunted him before one time. She had been wanting to cut in line and she had stood so close to him. With his height adn her tanktop, he ad been glad for a bonder that day as he covered his groin, his eyes fixed on the lush full cleavage spilling out of her top that day.

Soon the day was done though, the girls finishing up as the band wound down. Te best part of hs day was ending, an now he had to go back to the rest of the shitty bullshit
 
I was exhausted, I throw myself back onto one of the mats as soon as we are done, I glance up seeing that you aren't finished yet.

"You coming" a friend asks

I shake my head "na I'm going to stay and cool down" I explain simply, using that as my cover up.

My eyes flash up to yours as you all start to pack up, I feel a flash of recognition as I remember, I knew I had seen you around and I knew I had flirted with you, but I did that with most guys.. you were the one from the lunch room, I remember now.

I smile as I see you stood there and walk over, well if you had fallen for it before, no doubt you would again. I come up behind you, standing close, my breasts brushing against your back " so I noticed you staring at me" I say softly.
 
He had caught her eyes again when she had been finishing up, adn he couldnt help but notice her laying out while everyone else left. But now he was done. It was time to pack u his stuff adn go home. He was tucking his saz in the case when he heard, adn more importantly felt, someone step up behind him

so I noticed you staring at me
filled my ears, then i realised what was pressing into my back, the firm warm flesh that was also so soft.

"I...umm, well that is" I stammer, trying to think of some excuseas quick as I could

"I try to use the dancing for the music, you know like inspirational" he told her quickly, as he turned around, but he stepped back a bit careful not to let his arm bump into her

"I wasn't staring"
 
I have to smile at your lame attempt of a cover up, if you were using dance as inspiration you would be looking at everyone else as well, not just me. I had been watching you and everytime I did, your eyes were on me.

I watch you and your careful movements as you do your best to avoid having to touch me, I fight the urge to roll my eyes, now that I think about it, it is kind of cute.

Not having any of it I take a step closer to you, not close enough to touch, but enough to invade your personal space.

"It's okay I was staring to" I say as I flash you a cocky grin, moving one hand up, running it through my soft silky hair as I push it back and out of my eyes. Peering up at you from beneath my lowered eyelashes "so have I got it wrong then?" I ask as I play with the one strand of hair I didn't let go.
 
SHe stepped so close, the smell of her fooded his senses, then the way she toyed with her hair was insanely hot, his eyes loking down at her as she peered up, making him swallow hard

"well no, I mean you are the best, I was watching you, your amazing" he told her as his heart began to race, as his

"You were staring?" he asked as that part had finally made it though to him.That couldn't be possible, she was teasing again, but if she was? he thouhgt to himself, his eyes glancing around the room, it was mostly emoty now with everyone leaving

"I mena you can't miss you. You just draw the eye' he told her quite honestly, realizing how lame that sounded, but it was true.
 
I giggle as I smile up at you, knowing you were embarrased by the compliment you had just giving me, but truthfully I thought it was sweet, I got compliments all the time but usually it was along the lines of being called fit or sexy.

Were you really that oblivious "I was looking at you most of the time, surely you must have noticed, I saw you looking at me" I say logically.

Honestly I wasn't sure what I was doing anymore, on the one hand you geninually interested me and you were fine as hell, but I didn't get involved with people, I just flirted and when I came over here that's what I intented, but now I am not so sure.

I notice everyone has left the hall and look up at you, my bottom lip sticking out as I pout, my eyes widening slightly, a look no guy could say no to, at least one hadn't yet "you're not going yet are you?" I ask.
 
'Oh no! of course not" he said as her outing lip tuged at him, his eyes sliding over her body, her tshirt taught over her full curves.

"No I just figured you were hot adn woul want to change, but I wasn't going anywhere. I actually stick around sometimes" he told her in a retarded lie. He had always peaced out directly after band practice

"So you were staring. Well I was too, but you have to know why i am staring. every guy in school stares at you. Why were you looking at me?" he asked, dying to know if he had actually piqued some sort of interest from her, god the things he would do to her if he could
 
"I'd rather stay for a bit" I tell you and then I frown a little at your last sentance, my forehead scrunching up in confusion "why wouldn't I look at you?" I ask bluntly, as I look around the empty hall and sigh "honestly I was curious, you interest me I just don't know why yet" I say, still trying to figure it out, know one had ever caught my interest before, and honestly I'm not sure If I like it or not.

"Besides your not to bad to look at" I say with a small giggle, bumping my shoulder against yours gently in a playful way. I wasn't kidding, you are very good looking, people just chose to overlook this as you are in band, and people can't see past that. Hell I wouldn't have seen past it up until today.
 
"Really" he asked in response, noticing how alone they were there in the auditorium. He knew she must just be teasing him though, that was the problem with girls like her, always just torturing guys like him

"Well waht are we gonna do while we stay. You look like your still really hot from your practice" He told her as his eyes slid over her body again, fuck she was hot. The tishirt clinging to the full round curve of her breasts, swelling and shrinking with every breath she took
 
I just nod in answer to your question "really"I reply, but I could tell that you weren't too convinced in what I was saying, and I didn't blame you, but my words were true. And although my intention was to tease the information out of you, I wouldn't lie.

"It is kind of hot in here" I say as I lift my t-shirt up, revealing my bare stomach and the bottom of my breasts as I pretend to fan myself "or it may just be me"

As I remember what I came here for, I smile at you "so tell me more about yourself" I say as I try to figure you out, and thats what was honestly bothering me, with everyone else I could see right through them.

I tie my shirt in a knot behind my back, just below my chest as I look up waiting for you answer.
 
he stared as she flappe her shirt, he was just unabe to keep his eyes off of her, and she knew that. But the sight of her toned stomach adn the full swelling curves of her breasts were hinted at as the sports bra became exposed. Then she was tying it back looking amazing as the shirt clung even tghter to her now.

"Well it is you, thats for sure ,"taking his first stab at a compliment, well maybe a clever one this time. " I am just a band geek, there ist much more beyond that. I have had a few classes with you, but you may not remember. I am kinda quiet.

"He have social studies together, you know Mrs. smith adn that stupid biography comin up"
 
Shit, I'd forgot all about that assignment, I sneak a glance up at you a small smile playing over my lips.

"Well seeing at though we have that class together. dp you think you could help me out, I'm really stuck with that assignment" I say in the sweetest tone I could manage, and when I said help out I pretty much meant do it for me.

I widen my eyes again, giving you the puppy dog eyes and watch your face carefully, I wasn't expecting you to sau no, in fact I am almost certain you will say yes, this is all too easy.
 
The familiar phrase rang true to him. She wanted a litle 'help'. S he figured that he was gonna have to milk this for all it was worth


"Well gosh I dunno, I just have a lot going on right now, I don't know if I have the time"
 
I am momentarily speechless, no one had ever turned me down before.. ever. And it wouldn't be happening to do either. I step in closer to you, running one hand down over your chest slowly. "Come on please?" I question softly "I can't fail that class" I say, wondering what you had to do that was so important anyways.
 
He swallowed hard as she ran her hands over his chest. The feel of her delicate hands sent bolts of extasy through his body. As she stood closer, his eyes slid over the swollen orbs if her breasts.

"You can't fail huh? Well I guess I could help. But i am not doing it without you. If your not there, I'm not working on anything" he told her as thoughts of him and her alone un the basement began to make his pulse quicken

" We could even do some work now" he said, growing bolder by the way she touched him, he put a hand on her waist. The bare skin was so warm and silky, his heart throbbed and he found his hunger, and cock, growing
 
I feel your hands wrap around my waist and raise my eyebrows at you slightly, I didn't really like people touching me, I was the one who always instigated the touch.

But I shrug it off, I was getting what I wanted here, "I could come home with you now" I say with a small smile, as I move in closer to you, my hot breath hitting your face. Besides if I went I doubt that I would have to do any work any way, it was a small price to pay so that I could get what I wanted.
 
"really, now?" Hr asked.ashe.felt the hrat.poring off.of her body, from how close she was


"Now is cool, let just nock this out of the way then" hr told.her with a smile, she had.no.idea what she was.getting.into, his.blood was thundering now, and she was coming over

"grab your stuff.and.I'll give u a ride
 
It was all working out, I didn't have a ride anyway now that my friends were gone so I guess it had all worked out in my favour,... as usual.

"Thanks for helping me out" I say softly, immediatly toning it down as I get what I want, I take a step back away from you, jumping down of off the stage and grabbing my bag of off the floor, "you ready to go?" I ask without even looking back at you.
 
He groaned as she pulled away. That little tease, did she really think she could do shit her whole life without paying for.it? She was about to learn the truth

"Yeah let me pack.up my sax" he told her, after he uad it all rounded up, he left, waiting.to see.is.she would.follow. This was gonna be a learning.experience.for.her whether.she liked it it not. He glanced back just in time to.see her come out of.the.room. And just like a tease, she had returned.her shirt to.untied, no longer showing.off her flat stomach
 
I reach behind untying the knot I had tied in my shirt, and smoothing it down to cover myself up again.

I follow you outside, walking faster to catch up with you, until I am walking beside you. "SO your parents won't mind you having a girl over?" I question as I go across the parking lot with you, until we reach the car, I pause at the passenger side, turning around to look at you, and raise my eyebrows at you as I wait for your answer.
 
"What? Oh no they won't care. " OD course they won't, mom works graveyard, dad OS dead and the basement is all his, shit soon she would be all his. He unlocked the doors and told.her to get in

"So what do you want to do it on" I'd asked, emphasizing his choice of words. And.Jr let his eyes linger over her as she buckled up, loving the way the seatbekt separated.her massive tits. His they were delicious looking

"I just ask so I can get the.juices flowing" he had no idea what his issue was, but he was loving.they.way.he was thinking and.talking
 
Last edited:
Back
Top