%th try to make this darn thing work..............

Yea I have 6 old cartoons on both arms................and they we worried what folks would think.........If you look at mt one arm you can still see a little outline of the one...........They didn't do a great job at it.......I'll try to post some pic off the web cam today.......

I know how to do that..
 
Hey cool Thanks Outsider......They were still too big and I couldn't post them last night....................

This is a sign I did last week ...Thought it came out cool and thought some would like to see what I do for a living...............:)
 
Sorry if you've been trying to post this one and couldn't Wiz I sent it to you in the wrong size.......DOH.......in my defence it was about 2:45 am and I was knackered but I'll post this one now and send you the same by Email ;)
 
No problem......My fault for not thinking about the time in your area..............


Here thanks to Outsider is one of the billboards...........................

Latrobes version of Bartel and James...........lol..........
 
Wiz I do most of my down sizeing using a freeware program and if you like I can post the location where you can download it from for free.
 
wow

Very nice, Wiz!


I definitely like the Hawg sign.

I do oils, very badly and have NO graphic art ability.

Nice work!
 
OUTSIDER said:
Wiz I do most of my down sizeing using a freeware program and if you like I can post the location where you can download it from for free.

That would be cool..................I have corel 8 here on the system.....I touched up a few things on the photos with that....and should be able to resize but I just don't know how.....thats on the list to do this weekend............

I learn by poking around on the programs..............
 
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10077-100-5786527.html?tag=st.dl.10001-103-1.lst-7-1.5786527

Go here and hit the green download button on the top right of the screen.....I'm guessing here that you have a PC and not a Mac, if you do have a Mac just yell and I'll go back and change it for ya ;)

This program probably ain't as good as Corel 8 but it's really easy to use, I learned it by downloading porn and practicing on it.....that way you can have fun, learn and get horny......what a bonus :D
 
got it outsider..................Thanks a bunch..................Let me try to do this.....Pics of tatt's
 
Bugs 3.........skin is too dark and hairy......................
 
................Tatt gun.Im memory of my good buddy that died.....Tatt artist.........
 
Each one has something done to them............

Sam....HD logo in hat.

Tweet....Bandana

Bugs..leather jacket....

Little sys. Tool belt.

Big sys......cig or something else in hand with smoke coming off it......lol


I have some on my legs but thats another time
 
Nice tatoo mate....I love tatoo's but I've only got the one....I need more :D
 
nice tats, Wizard! im a bit of a tat freak myself...maybe someday i'll post them! :)

btw, i'm new here, its nice to meet you!
 
Back
Top