%th try to make this darn thing work..............

And me this moring..........................Scary huh......lol
 
Thanks all.....................Sorry the pics aren't great but you can get the general thought...............I tried all kinds of lighting.......
 
estevie said:
nice tats, Wizard! im a bit of a tat freak myself...maybe someday i'll post them! :)

btw, i'm new here, its nice to meet you!


And nice to meet you as well............;)
 
Wow.......Thanks outsider....That program works..........:)
I race truck I did a while ago.......Just playing around...........
 
Last edited:
96th Try ....

Starfish said:
96 next to each other in the title look an aweful like %.
ok ... that's funny cause i thought it was the number "96" too ... so bizarre ...

cause i was thinking about how all this is just causing ....

Too many teardrops for one heart to be cryin'
Too many teardrops for one heart to carry on
You're way on top now
Since you left me
You're always laughin'
Way down at me
But watch out now
I'm gonna get there
We'll be together
For just a little while
And then I'm gonna put you
Way down here
And you'll start cryin'
Ninety-six tears
Cry
Cry

Too many teardrops for one heart to be cryin'
Too many teardrops for one heart
To carry on
You're gonna cry ninety-six tears
You're gonna cry ninety-six tears
You're gonna cry cry, cry, cry, now
You're gonna cry cry, cry, cry
Ninety-six tears c'mon and lemme hear you cry, now
Ninety-six tears (whoo!) I wanna hear you cry
Night and day, yeah, all night long
Uh-ninety-six tears cry cry cry
C'mon baby, let me hear you cry now, all night long
Uh-ninety-six tears! Yeah! C'mon now
Uh-ninety-six tears!

~? and The Mysterians~
 
Wizard said:
Wow.......Thanks outsider....That program works..........:)
I race truck I did a while ago.......Just playing around...........

Your welcome mate ;)
 
Back
Top