The 420 Lounge

it is now 5:04 and i am so fucking fried.........this took forever to type.

Yeeeeeeeehawwwwww!!!!! Good to have you back Ivan. I'm just crumbling up some White Noise right now for the Knock-out punch in the vape. That stuff is awesome. Dry as a bone, yet your fingers are sticky as shit and the berry smell is kick-ass. :D
 
*gigglesnort*

YOU TWO!!!!


it is now 5:04 and i am so fucking fried.........this took forever to type.

:kiss:

good! finally!


Where did you find that pic of me? I thought I burned all of them, lol

that's me dear, LOL


Yeeeeeeeehawwwwww!!!!! Good to have you back Ivan. I'm just crumbling up some White Noise right now for the Knock-out punch in the vape. That stuff is awesome. Dry as a bone, yet your fingers are sticky as shit and the berry smell is kick-ass. :D

*schticky* :D
 
Okay, this may be a stupid question, but since this is the coolest thread ever, I can blame it on being fried :D
I got an oz and it wasn't dried before they squashed it into a brick. It's still pretty wet, and obviously on its way to mold and mildew, so I need to learn how to stop it. Please Help! :eek:
 
Okay, this may be a stupid question, but since this is the coolest thread ever, I can blame it on being fried :D
I got an oz and it wasn't dried before they squashed it into a brick. It's still pretty wet, and obviously on its way to mold and mildew, so I need to learn how to stop it. Please Help! :eek:

Dude, spread it out immediately and let it get air. If there is a mouldy smell to it, the bacterial growth has already started. Mold likes cool, dark and damp to grow, THC loses its potency with light and heat, so keep it dry and dark and room temp. If there are signs of any fungal growth, it's a lost cause.

Personally, I would take it back and give them shit for trying to sell it to me. My buds are never touched for two weeks after cutting. They are completely dried and never have a problem with mold. I prefer to 'cure' them longer in glass jars for added potency and flavour.
 
Dude, spread it out immediately and let it get air. If there is a mouldy smell to it, the bacterial growth has already started. Mold likes cool, dark and damp to grow, THC loses its potency with light and heat, so keep it dry and dark and room temp. If there are signs of any fungal growth, it's a lost cause.

Personally, I would take it back and give them shit for trying to sell it to me. My buds are never touched for two weeks after cutting. They are completely dried and never have a problem with mold. I prefer to 'cure' them longer in glass jars for added potency and flavour.

Many thanks, amigo. I put it all on a paper plate and set it on top of the stove to let the small heat from the pilot lights speed it up a little. It's now completely dry and doesn't smell yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Had I been there, I wouldn't have bought it, but it went through several people first; kind of a friend of a friend of a friend thing. Lesson learned, to say the least.
 
since mold did set in, and if you caught it early enough, you should still get a buzz out of it. might have to smoke more of it though.

and lance, what the hell is CST?
 
Many thanks, amigo. I put it all on a paper plate and set it on top of the stove to let the small heat from the pilot lights speed it up a little. It's now completely dry and doesn't smell yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Had I been there, I wouldn't have bought it, but it went through several people first; kind of a friend of a friend of a friend thing. Lesson learned, to say the least.

Even that small amount of heat will diminish the potency greatly. Just let the air dry it naturally and thoroughly. As I mentioned, light and heat kill THC. Always, always check the bud for dryness before buying, and yes, lesson learned. ;)
 
Yeah, I kinda had to speed dry it before the kids came home, but now it's in a coffee can in the closet. Still good though, I've got a fresh baked head to prove it :D
 
Back
Top