The Cozy Corner

I knew I was losing my hair in my early twenties so I said "Fuck it, growing a ponytail before it's gone." And I did.
I thought i was going to have pretty hair for ever, so i buzzed my hair since highschool. Started shaving it baled when i started getting the frier tuck look. Never stood a chance at long hair
 
I thought i was going to have pretty hair for ever, so i buzzed my hair since highschool. Started shaving it baled when i started getting the frier tuck look. Never stood a chance at long hair
Never called it Friar Tuck, I called it the fringe of shame and did the same. For a while I found a Russian barber shop that would wet shave my head with a straight razor for ten bucks. My wife loved it. Then we moved to the suburbs and eventually I just got a trimmer at Target and started doing it myself. No wet shave.
 
Never called it Friar Tuck, I called it the fringe of shame and did the same. For a while I found a Russian barber shop that would wet shave my head with a straight razor for ten bucks. My wife loved it. Then we moved to the suburbs and eventually I just got a trimmer at Target and started doing it myself. No wet shave.
I have a big ass bump on top of my head from using razors. 🪒 now i have an electric one that does a really decent job.
 
I've SAID I was getting a tattoo since the 90s. Just can't decide what to get. I found a lady who did really cool Celtic knotwork but never made the commitment.

I've toyed with a dinosaur tattoo for years...
 
Back
Top