sallythescorpian
a bad, bad girl
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2009
- Posts
- 12,106
Michelle was using every trick she could to get Anne's boyfriend rock hard! She massaged him with her tongue, while he drove his shaft pretty brutally down her throat, stripping her of the ability to pleasure him, and simply using her mouth like he would her pussy!!
She glanced over at Adam and Anne, delighted that he was not actually fucking her!! Instead, he had her propped on the back of the sofa, up close to her and Anne's boyfriend, as he fucked her.
"I don't want to waste my cum down your throat slut"
She glared at him, annoyed!
"do I get to fuck this slut, or is that the best she can do?"
Michelle smiled as Adam answered him.
"She is a fucking slut, get to it asshole and fuck her slut holes, I just said take care"
Her eyes sparkled with amusement as she turned and knelt on the couch, her ass toward him. He was an asshole, and she didn't envy Anne her boyfriend one bit!!
He fucked her fast and furiously, yanking back on her hair, forcing her back to arch, making her moan. She became aware that her moans were mixing with Anne's as Adam pumped her wet pussy with his fingers!
She glanced over at Adam and Anne, delighted that he was not actually fucking her!! Instead, he had her propped on the back of the sofa, up close to her and Anne's boyfriend, as he fucked her.
"I don't want to waste my cum down your throat slut"
She glared at him, annoyed!
"do I get to fuck this slut, or is that the best she can do?"
Michelle smiled as Adam answered him.
"She is a fucking slut, get to it asshole and fuck her slut holes, I just said take care"
Her eyes sparkled with amusement as she turned and knelt on the couch, her ass toward him. He was an asshole, and she didn't envy Anne her boyfriend one bit!!
He fucked her fast and furiously, yanking back on her hair, forcing her back to arch, making her moan. She became aware that her moans were mixing with Anne's as Adam pumped her wet pussy with his fingers!