Michelle worked their cocks, James was taking his time getting hard, unbelievably, Michelle was working her tricks, but he also wondered if she was giving her all for James, he didn't care.
"I love these! They really mark her as a whore dont they? And she has decent tits, and real too, but the feel of them. A bit thick around the middle though. "Fuck James, she's a whore for fucks sake, not your wife damnit, and if she were, well, between you and me, I'd fuck her so bloody hard, she looks so sexy pregnant."
James looked at Adam shocked, then laughed, "Yeah, I bet you would" just then, he came, just as Michelle was turning her head to suck him again.
"Slut, cut out the chocolate! You're okay now, but if that belly's much bigger you'll lose your customers That's just some free business advice for ya!!" Adam sighed and pulled Michelle back onto his cock, "Yeah, thats right, you suck my cock instead, I will feed you all the cum you can handle" Adam pulled Michelle deeper onto his cock, making her take him all the way down her throat. She worked her magic, and holding her in position, as he came
"I love these! They really mark her as a whore dont they? And she has decent tits, and real too, but the feel of them. A bit thick around the middle though. "Fuck James, she's a whore for fucks sake, not your wife damnit, and if she were, well, between you and me, I'd fuck her so bloody hard, she looks so sexy pregnant."
James looked at Adam shocked, then laughed, "Yeah, I bet you would" just then, he came, just as Michelle was turning her head to suck him again.
"Slut, cut out the chocolate! You're okay now, but if that belly's much bigger you'll lose your customers That's just some free business advice for ya!!" Adam sighed and pulled Michelle back onto his cock, "Yeah, thats right, you suck my cock instead, I will feed you all the cum you can handle" Adam pulled Michelle deeper onto his cock, making her take him all the way down her throat. She worked her magic, and holding her in position, as he came