Orwellian69
Fist my bump
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2021
- Posts
- 7,672
Morning all
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good morning, beautiful!
Good morning, gorgeousGood morning, beautiful!![]()
![]()
Morning, Carmen.Good morning!
Hero
Yes, bouldering with friends went well. We sent some really hard V5-6s. Also attempted a V7 slab and got halfway.Hero
Thank you
Hope all is going well in the land down under?
I'll have the drinks ready, chica!Good morning, gorgeous
Looks like it's going to be a sunny day here. Catch up for tequilas after I finish work?



Good morning to you!Morning, Carmen.![]()
I won't claim to know what this means but it sounds really impressive!Yes, bouldering with friends went well. We sent some really hard V5-6s. Also attempted a V7 slab and got halfway.
It's the Verm grading system. V grades are kinda hard to progress up because it's not a linear curve. There's definitely a performance plateau at my grade level. A slab is a boulder that's slanted inwards, whereas an overhang juts out.I won't claim to know what this means but it sounds really impressive!
Glad you had a good time![]()
I'll sleep tonight.@PotNoodle79 you will be happy to know my unread email count is now 0![]()
Good morning, gorgeous
Looks like it's going to be a sunny day here. Catch up for tequilas after I finish work?
Oh! Some Margaritas or the original Tequila Sunrise (with Creme de Cassis) would suit perfect after work!I'll have the drinks ready, chica!![]()

That's amazing news. Just in time for the long weekend.I'll sleep tonight.
Morning. Coffee?Good morning
Always!Morning. Coffee?
This is the most optimistic post!G'morning everyone! My hungry cat decided it was time for me to wake up, even though I only had been a sleep for a couple of hours. So she's feed and she's happy and I figured I might as well fix some breakfast for myself. I looked in the fridge and realized I really need to go grocery shopping.
But there were a few things in there that I could put together. I had some 3 eggs left, a little bit of broccoli, a quarter of a red bell pepper, 1 spicy sausage patty, and some homemade salsa. In the back on the second shelf just lurking hoping I wouldn't see it was a small block of parmesan cheese left over from pizza night.
All of it together made a great omelet and it was devine...
I hope this morning/afternoon/evening/all day is fabulous for everyone!